~3~

Clays pov

I enter nicks house, he's at his work right now so he's not home, his parents arent here either, I walk upstairs, but as I pass George's bedroom I hear moans, I stop and look through the crack inbetween the door and the doorframe at george with his hand in his pants moving something in and out of him, a
Vibrater.

I smirk and open the door wider, my dick hardens as I hear him moan again.

The door creaks and george quickly stops and moves his hand put of his pants, leaving the vibrater inside him, he looks over at me.

I smirk as his cheeks go red in embarrassment, "what are you doing here?" He says, "waiting for Nick to get home" I shrug, "how much did you see?" He asks, "enough" I answer, "ugh, get out and shut the door" he groans.

I step in the room instead, "let me help" I smirk and shut George's bedroom door then walk into his room to his bed and climb on top of him.

He doesn't stop me, I reach into his pants and grab the vibrater, I turn up the vibrater to the highest level making george whimper, I begin moving the vibrater in and out of him making him moan softly, I speed up, moving it at a rough speed making george moan louder and sluttier.

"Oh my go-clay~" he moans and reachs into his pants, gripping my wrist, digging his nails into my skin.

He places his other hand on my shoulder and throws his head back, letting out a slutty moan, I move the vibrater in and out faster and harder making him lose his shit, "your so loud george" I whisper, smirking as I watch him try to unsuccessfully hold back his moans.

He releases, some of the sticky, white liquid getting on my hand, I pull the vibrater out of him and throw it on the bed, then I lick George's cum off my hand and kiss his cheek softly.

"I would've fucked you, but you have a boyfriend and I don't think he'll be happy to find out this happened" I smirk and get off him as we both hear the front door open, "george?" Justins voice yells.

George's pov

Clay smirks and leaves my room, I quickly get up and walk to the bathroom to fix my messy hair and teary eyes then I turn the shower on because Justin won't be able to notice anything if I'm in the shower, I strip my clothes off.

"George?" Justin says going up the stairs, "I'm in the shower" I say getting in the shower, once I'm soaked, Justin opens the bathroom door, smiling at me.