~33~

Clays pov

I get home at 5pm from spending the day with my parents and walk into my room to see george and nick laying on my bed laughing at nicks phone.

I never thought I'd ever see them actually looking like they enjoy eachothers company, ever.

George looks over at me, smiling, I give him a confused look then walk over to him and lean down, placing a soft kiss on his lips them pulling away and looking at nick, "where's my kiss?" He says stupidly, pressing his lips out and making fake kissing noises, "shut up" george elbows him, I laugh.

"What are you guys doing in my room?" I ask, "I'm your boyfriend, I'm aloud to be here" george says offended, "nick?" I say, "thats so rude, I shouldn't need an excuse because I'm your bestfriend and george hasn't even been with you for a year" nick says offended, "get out nick" I say, he gasps dramatically, "but I don't wanna miss out on sexy time!" He says in a stupid mimicking voice.

George laughs and buries his face in one of my pillows, "nick!" Karl says, entering our dorm, "looks like you won't miss out on sexy time after all" I tease, "don't be too loud, that's my brother and I don't really want to hear him moaning" nick says getting up, "says you" I roll my eyes, nick winks at me then leaves the room, shutting the door, george turns on his back as I climb on top of him and kiss his lips softly again.

"When did you start getting along with nick?" I ask, "when you lied to me" he says, "I lied to you?" I say, "you said you'd be home an hour ago, asshole" george says, "I know but my parents but my dad recorded football on the tv" I say, he smiles and leans up kissing me roughly I kiss back, slipping my tongue in his mouth.

I pull my t shirt off and turn us over so he's on top of me, he pulls his hoodie off to reveal his chest and stomach.

I let out a shaky breath as he grinds on my dick slowly, kissing my chest, he gets off me and lets me strip the rest of his clothes off then he undresses me so we're both naked.

"Your so beautiful" I whisper as he leans over and grabs lube from my bedside table.

He applies the lube to my dick then sits up so I can position my dick to push inside him as he sits down.

He moves down slowly, letting out a whimper as my dick reaches as deep as it can go, "fuck" I groan and grip his thighs.

He places his smaller hands compared to mine on my hands and grips them as he sits up a little and I begin moving my body to thrust upwards into him making a moan escape his lips.

I go slowly at first, until george nods at me and I speed up, "oh my god~" he whispers then let's out a loud moan and places his hands on my chest, leaning over me and moving his body up so my thrusts aren't so deep.

After awhile he releases, I grab his hips and slam him down on my dick as I release deep inside him making him moan loudly.

I groan and push him off me, climbing on top of him and kissing his neck, "wanna go again?" I whisper, he nods quickly and runs a hand through my hair, gripping it as I push into him again.