~14~

Clays pov

I wake to George moving in my arms, "george" I groan as his ass rubs against my dick, "george" I say again grabbing his hip to stop him, "stop, I'm not comfortable" he complains pushing my hand away, "your rubbing your ass on my dick, as much as I do like it, I just woke up" I say, "your hard" george whispers, "who's fault is that?" I say, "I'm not complaining, clay" he says.

I chuckle and kiss his neck softly, then I grab lube from the bedside table and slip my pants and boxers down a little, and lube my dick.

George slips his pants down, "you have to be quiet, ok?" I whisper wrapping an arm under him and around his body, pulling his back to my chest, george nods and looks up me.

I slip into him making him whimper, I let him adjust because we've both just woken up then begnlin to thrust into him from behind, covering his mouth so his moans are quieter.

~~~

George's pov

I make my way downstairs and into the living room, "hey, were you up early?" I ask, "yeah" karl lies because really, he was having sex with nick all night.

I sit down on the bean bags next to nick because clay and karl are taking up the couch and I still can't sit on clays lap because nick doesn't know about us.

"Clay Where'd you sleep last night?" Nick asks, "on the couch" clay answers, nicks too stupid to ask why he wasn't on the couch when he came downstairs this morning.

We hear footsteps on the stairs, I suddenly remember justins here too, he appears at the bottom of them and looks around us, "oh no" he groans.

Nick laughs and turns away, I kick him then stand, "come" I say and take hungover Justin to the kitchen.

"What'd I do?" Justin asks, "it doesnt matter" I answer, "what happened?" He asks again, "you proposed" I say, "to you? Oh god" he groans, "it's fine, you were drunk" i answer getting him water and pills to help with his hangover.

I feel justins hand on my lower back, I ignore it and move away from him quickly, "there's left over pizza and stuff in the fridge, i can heat it up for you?" I say, "that'd be good" he smiles, and places a hand on my shoulder as I get the pasta, then the hand moves to my lower back again.

I hear someone else enter the kitchen and Justin's hand moves quickly off me, I turn my head and look at clay, he walks over to me, placing his hand on my lower back, where justins was, I look into the living room at nick staring at the tv.

"Can I borrow your charger?" He whispers in my ear, "yes" I answer, he brushes his lips against my jaw then walks off upstairs.

"Don't you feel guilty?" Justin asks, "yes" I answer, "then whyd you do that?" He asks, "I'd didnt do anything, justin" I say, "whatever, I'm leaving" he says, I shrug.