~23~

George's pov

Graduation is next week, then college, clay has finally convinced his parents to go to the college karl, nick and I are going to.

I sit down with clay at one of the Friday night parties we decided to come to, I'm restricting myself to only sips of whatever clay drinks.

I spot Justin making out with some blonde girl, his hand up her skirt, I look up at clay also staring at them, he looks down at me, both of us sharing a look of disgust.

"I'm gonna go find karl. He just got here" I say to clay, standing, "ok, are you gonna come back or stay with him?" He asks, "I'll text you" I say leaning down and kissing his lips softly then pulling away and walking inside.

Karl said he was in the kitchen but I'm in the kitchen and I can't see him, I call him and lean against a bench, a bunch of large boys enter the kitchen, laughing and shouting loudly so I can't hear anything on the other side of the phone.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the kitchen, hanging up the unanswered call to karl, just as I hang up I bump straight into someone, I look up, "sorry" I say, "watch where your going slut" the girl making out with Justin says, "Excuse me?" I say, "you heard me" she rolls her eyes, "oh, hey george" Justin smirks standing infront of me, beside the girl.

"Hi, uh, I have to go" I say trying to slip past them back but justins friends corner me, I turn to walk the opposite way but Justin, the blonde girl and another one of justins friends stand around me.

"Justin dont" I say looking at him, fear taking me over, all off them throw there red plastic cups full of alcohol at me, alcohol soaking clays hoodie, some of the liquid hitting my face and getting in my eye making me wince at the sting and squeeze my eyes shut, "stop Justin, there's no point" I say quietly, I'm suddenly grabbed by a number of hands, but I can't open my eyes because of the alcohol in them.

So I have no idea where we're going, all I can do is struggle against them, but its useless, there's 5 of them and 1 of me.

A door opens and my ass is slapped, hard, everyone laughs then I'm shoved into a room, I'm finally able to open my eyes, it's dark, and small, the door to the probably wardrobe shuts, leaving me in pitch blackness, I hear Justin and his friends laughing, I try to open the door but it's locked.

"Justin, let me out" I say in a panicked voice, "it's what you get for being such a slut" Justin says then their laughs fade as they walk away, leaving me in the cramped room.

Fear takes over my body as tears fill my eyes and I try to search for a light switch, I think I dropped my phone because it's not on me, I kneel down and search the ground but don't find it.

Tears begin streaming out of my eyes and my breathing becomes quick and uneven.

"Someone let me out" I sob, no one hears over the stupid, loud music.