~31~

Clays pov

I lay on my bed staring at the roof.

It's been another week, which means it's been two weeks and a half since george saw me and that girl, thinking I cheated on him.

A week since he came to get his laptop, seeing the mess my bedroom is at the same time.

A week since I saw that he was still wearing my hoodie, my favorite hoodie.

I haven't been over to George's dorm since last time because I want to give george space, but I don't know how much longer I can last without him knowing what actually happened that night. Because he deserves to know, then if he still doesn't want to be with me, fine, but at least he'll know.

"Clay, will you come get breakfast with us?" Nick yells from in the living room, "us?" I answer, "me and karl" nick says, opening the door to my room, "please? We haven't done anything for ages and you really need to get out of this room" nick says looking around disgusted.

I sigh, "fine" I say getting up, nick let's me shower then get into a new set on clothes then we leave.

When we get to the campus eating area we sit down at a table and wait for karl, but when karl comes, george is also here, we lock eyes, he seems surprised too, meaning nick and karl set us up.

"I didn't know you'd be here" I say to george, "me neither" he answers quietly and sits down opposite me, next to karl.

I look at nick, "you need to talk" he says quietly with a shrug.

~~~

The opposite happened to what nick and karl wanted, because me and george didn't say a word to eachother all breakfast, and after breakfast, before I could try to talk to george, he said he had a class which is a lie because I have his class schedule and he doesn't have a class till after lunch time.

"Go talk to him" karl says as we make our way back to dorms, "your the one who said I should wait until he wants to see me, did it look like he wanted to be anywhere near me?" I say, "I know, but he's beating himself up because he thinks you cheated and he needs to know you'd never do that and you didn't cheat" karl sighs as we reach his dorm.

"If you wanna talk I'll go to you dorm to give you privacy?" Karl says looking at me, I hesitate, "ok" I say quietly.