~32~

George's pov

I'm about to leave my dorm room so karl doesn't know I'm lying about having a class when theres a knock at the door.

I can't talk to anyone right now, I'm too overwhelmed by too many emotions mixed together right now. How could karl and Nick set us up like that? After what clay did to me?

I don't answer, hoping whoever it is will just leave, "george?" Clays voice says, I hesitate but walk to the door and open it, I met clays eye, "I know you don't want to see me, but all I need you to do is listen, then I'll leave ok?" He says, "clay, I have a class-"

"You dont, I have your schedule" he says stepping into my dorm and shutting the door, "just sit, please, because I can't leave until you listen to me" he says and sits on the couch, I look over him, but sit down on the other end of the couch and hug my knees to my chest.

"I don't know why Nick and I were even drinking, but we did, and I don't remember barely anything that happened that night, but we were just drinking and having fun for a while, then I passed out, nick said that he thinks it was around 4 am when I passed out, he stayed up a while after me" he explains.

I don't answer.

"I remember waking up to someone entering my room, a girl, she started undressing herself then me, all I remember is thinking about you, I was telling her 'no', because I had a boyfriend and I loved you, I didn't want to hurt you, but then I passed out again, and I don't know what happened after that" he says, I look at him, realization hitting me.

"But nick told me everything that happened, about you seeing a girl naked in top of me and me being naked, and-i-....George, I was raped" he says, tears in his eyes.

A tear falls from my eye, "why didn't you tell me sooner?" I whisper, "you didn't want to see me, I wouldn't want to see me either if I were you, karl said I should wait, so I did" he says, "but you let me think that you cheated on me when that's not what happened" I let out a sob.

A tear leaves his eye, "don't be mad at me george, I can't deal with you being mad at me any longer" he says, he looks so hurt.

I move closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around me and burys his face in my neck as we both cry, "I love you so much" clay whispers, "me too" I whisper as we lay done and clay holds me in his large arms.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, "It wasn't your fault" he answers.

We lay on the couch until we've stopped crying then we walk into my room.

"We're ok now?" I ask as clay sits on my bed next to me, he looks down at me, "we can be together again?" I ask, "hmm, I don't know, I don't really-"

"Shut up" I laugh, he smiles and leans down, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss, I kiss back, he pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me, leaning away, "we can only be together if you delete all those shitty pictures of me" he says, "I'm never deleting those" I smile and place my hands on the side of his neck and cheek.

"Well, then we can't be together" he says, I lean up and connect our lips and move my hands down to slip under his t shirt and up his muscular abs to his chest.

He leans away, "Never mind, we can be together, but only if you never stop doing that" he whispers, "later" I whisper pushing him off me, he smiles and wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to him.