~26~

George's pov

I step into mine and karls dorm after unpacking all of our things.

Karl comes out of his room and smiles at me then pulls me into a hug, "3 months ago I don't think we would've even imagined this happening" he says, "well, I could imagine graduating actually" I say pulling away and sitting on the couch with karl.

"I know but I mean, sharing a dorm, me being in a relationship with your brother and you cheating on your boyfriend with clays fine ass" karl says, I laugh and elbow karl in the ribs, "ouch" he says.

"George?" Karl questions after a long silence, "yeah?" I look at him, "are you happy?" He asks, I smile and nod, "are you?" I ask, "yes" he smiles.

A couple minutes later, clay and nick enter our dorm, clay pulls me into my bedroom and connects our lips.

I lean away to catch my breath after awhile and wrap my arms around his neck, "I feel so old" I say, "you dont look older then 18" he says, I smile, "infact, I'd be surprised if you ever aged" he adds, we lay down in bed, his arms wrapped around me from behind and my body pressed against the front of him as he spoons me.

"Clay?" I whisper, "hmm?" He hums, "if we weren't together, what do you think would've happened?" I ask, "I would probably be across America" he says, "with a hot blonde on your dick?" I smile, "probably" he chuckles and kisses the back of my neck.

"I love you" clay suddenly whispers, I don't answer from shock for a while then I sit up and look down at him, "you what?" I say, "I think you heard?" He says confused, "take it back, I wasn't ready" I say, "you have to be ready for me to say I love you?" He smiles stupidly, "stop smiling, I should've been mentally prepared for that and I wasn't, now take it back and say it again a different time" I say.

"I'm not gonna take it back george? You dont have to say it back" he says, "but I want to expect you to say that you love me before you actually say you love me" I say, "you want me to give you a heads up about when im going to say I love you?" He laughs a little.

"Yes" I say, "ok, george, im gonna tell you I love you in about 3 seconds, be ready" he says, sitting up, he takes slips his hands in mine, "I love you" he whispers, "that sounded stupid" I say, "I gave you a heads up" he smiles and presses our foreheads together, "but give me a heads up in the moment, don't tell me just make it obvious your about to say it" I say

"I love you" he whispers, "that wasn't obvious-" he presses our lips together, I lean away, "clay!" I say, "george, you don't have to say it back, just know that I love you" he whispers, "But I wanna say it back" I say, "then say it back" he says.

I look over his face then lean in and kiss him, he lifts me on his lap then lays down so im on top of him, straddling his hips as we kiss.

I lean away, "I love you too" I whisper, he smiles, "good" he whispers and connects our lips again.