~28~

trigger warning: mention of rape ⚠️

Clays pov

I groan as I wake up to the sound of a loud thud, my heads never hurt this much in my entire life, not to mention I feel like shit.

I sit up and look around my room, I'm basically naked, what the fuck? I slowly and painfully get out of bed and pull on a new set of clothes then exit my room to see nick talking on the phone to someone, he looks up at me with a worried expression.

"He's awake, I have to go" nick says into the phone then hangs up, "how do you feel?" Nick asks me, "like shit" I groan and swallow two pills to help with my hangover then down a glass of water.

"Do you remember anything?" Nick asks, "no" I answer and sit down on the couch next to him, "clay, something happened last night" nick suddenly says, I look over at him, "What'd you do?" I ask, "no, I didn't do anything" he sighs, "What'd I do?" I ask concerned now.

"You had sex" he says, "with george?" I ask, he shakes his head, "what?" I say, "but listen before you freak out ok, let me explain the whole thing" he says "ok" I answer as fear rushes through me.

"I remember a girl walking into your room, but this was after you passed out I think, I don't know wether you woke up or something, so you either had sex conscious with this woman, or you had it unconscious and she-...." nick stops, "or she raped me?" I say, "yes" he answers.

Memories begin hitting me too quickly, but its enough to realize that I do remember the girl entering my room, I remember telling her 'no', then I remember nothing, because I did pass out for the second time.

I was raped.

"George saw you, we were out all day and he came to see you at like 5 pm, you were basically naked and the girl was definitely naked on top of you, he thinks you cheated on him, clay he's a mess, karls with him right now" nick explains.

"How much of a mess is he?" I ask, "he threw up twice and he won't stop crying, he's a mess" nick says, I let my head fall into my hands as tears fill my eyes.

"It's gonna be ok clay" nick says, "how is it supposed to be ok?" I say and stand, "where are you going?" Nick asks, "to see george" I say, "no, your not, clay, george isn't ready to hear the truth, he needs to want to hear you explain, he doesn't want to see you right now" nick says, I stop just as I'm about to open my door.

He's right.

I can't go over there and force george to listen to me when he thinks I've cheated on him.

I turn around and walk into my room, shutting the door, then I collapse onto the ground, my breath shaky and my hands beginning to shake.

I'm about to have a panick attack.