~36~

George's

A couple of days later.

I sit on the couch of clays dorm with nick, his head on my lap as he studies, there's a knock on the door, I get up, nick groans, "shut up" I say, "you" he answers, I walk to the door and open it to see Jules.

"Oh, hey george, is clay here?" She asks giving me a bitchy look then looking back at nick laying on the couch, "no, he's at a class, I didn't realize you guys were hanging out today?" I ask, "well, we weren't, but I let clay borrow a book and I decided that I should come and get then hangout with him, when's his class end?" She asks, "in 10 minutes, me and clay were actually gonna do something after his class" I say, "well, I need to talk to him anyway, can I come in?" She asks, "sure" I answer letting her in, she walks in.

"I'll get you book for you, what's it called?" I ask, "I can get it myself" she says walking past me to clays room, I look at nick annoyed then sit down with him again, he sits up next to me, "read it" he says placing his laptop on my lap, I begin reading it, "nick, you completely messed up this whole paragraph" I laugh, "don't laugh, I'm tired" he answers snatching his laptop back, "what the fuck was I doing?" He says after reading it, I burst into laughter, he does too, resting my head on his shoulder as I laugh.

Jules walks out once we've calmed down, she looks between me and nick with a disgusted look just before clay walks.

"Jules?" He says, "Yeah, sorry, I was just going to pick up this book and ask if you wanted to get a drink?" Jules smiles, "I can't tonight, me and george are going out" he says, "right, but you see, my friend is kind of having a guy over tonight and I need to stay out of the dorm, maybe I could join you guys" she looks between me and clay, clay looks at me, asking with his face 'is it ok?'.

I can't say no.

"Sure, come" I smile fakely, "thank you so much" she says, I stand and follow clay into his bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"She doesn't have to come" clay says, "do you want her to come?" I ask, "only if you ok with it" he shrugs, "I'm ok with it" I lie, "good" he whispers and presses our lips together.