~17~

Clays pov

I sit on nicks bed, "george is like mad sick right now, mom said you bought him here, was he at your house?" Nick asks, "yeah, he was drunk after the party so I took him to mine to sober up before taking him home" I lie.

"Really? Cause you guys seem to be getting real close?" Nick says, I hesitate, "What'd you say if I was starting to get real close with george?" I say, "I knew it, you guys are fucking" nick says, "and for your information, I would say ew, my brother? But I'm fucking his bestfriend so I can't say much" nick shrugs, "good" I answer standing, "where are you going?" Nixk ass, "your brothers room" I smile and walk out of nicks room then down the hall and open George's closed door.

I look at george laying in bed staring up at the ceiling, he looks at me then covers himself in the blanket, "go away, I look like death and you won't want to see me again if you see me" he groans, he sounds like death.

"I encountered you crying and vomiting, I'm still here" I say sitting down next to him.

I pull the blankets down and place my hand on George's still hot forehead, i lean down and kiss his forehead then climb under the blankets and wrapping my arms around him, he hugs my neck.

He leans away and leans in to kiss me, I lean away, "I don't want to get sick george" I say, "just a quick kiss" he says, I press my lips to his quickly then lean away.

He burys his head in my chest, "I missed you" he whispers, "it's been a day" I smile, "I know" he answers.

~~~

I'm getting some grocerys for when george is coming over tomorrow after school because I have no food in that house, it's all probably expired if there is.

When im done paying for it, I walk out of the grocery store but halfway to my car two men step in my way, justins friends, Justin comes over too.

"Justin?" I say, "fuck you clay" Justin answers, one if his friends swing there fists at me but I dodge it, "Justin, I know you think by bringing friends to jump me will work, but it won't, so get out of here before all of your jaws are broken" I say, Justin smirks, then unexpectedly he throws his fist at my face and punch me in the face.

I dodge the next punch he throws then punch him in the face and shove him against a wall hard, "you dont wanna do this justin" I say, "I wouldn't of punched you if I didnt" Justin says.