~25~

George's pov

It's the day of graduation.

I'm in my graduation gown and hat waiting for clay to get here, "george!" I hear karls voice, I look up from my phone, he runs over to me in his black gown and pulls me into a hug.

When we pull away, Nick walks over to us, "mom wants photos, george," he says, "Now?" I ask, "soon" he says, "good" I answer.

Suddenly arms wrap around my waist from behind, squeezing me slightly, I turn my head to look at clay, "you look beautiful" he whispers, placing a kiss on my neck, "I look the same as I always do" I say, "you always look beautiful" he smiles and let's me go, I turn around and wrap my arms around clays neck, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss then pulling away.

"You guys are gross" nick rolls his eyes, I give him an annoyed glare then Nick and I walk over to our parents to let them take a photo of us.

~~~

Nick, karl, wilbur, Alex, Clay, wilburs girlfriend and alexs girlfriend and I get back to clays house at 9 pm to celebrate our graduation after having dinner with our familys.

I sit on clays lap, everyone's drunk, clays parents let us celebrate here so they went to stay in a hotel tonight, they're only rule was not to trash the house.

Nicks on his 3rd shot, same with Alex and karl, wilbur, his girlfriend and clay have only had one and I've had two.

I put my arm around clays neck as I watch Nick and karl do karaoke, clays hand slips inbetween my thighs and he kisses my neck roughly, I look down at him and laugh, he smiles up at me.

"tomorrow your gonna regret this so much" he whispers, clays definitely not as drunk as anyone here, which is kind of scary because I bet he'll have lots of teasing to do tomorrow when I can't remember what happened tonight.

"I know" I smirk and kiss his lips roughly, he kisses back but pull away when my hand runs over his dick, he moves my hand quickly, "george, not yet" he smirks and stands, pushing me on the couch, I laugh as he makes himself a shot and takes it to be even with me.

~~~

Clays pov

I wake up to George's annoyed groan and him moving on top of me, "george, stop" I say, "my head hurts" he answers, "so does mine, so just be still for a minute" I say, "fuck, clay my ass really hurts" he groans and rolls off me, I rub my eyes, I smell like alcohol and sex, so does george, he suddenly coughs.

I already knows what's gonna happen before he says it, "I'm gonna throw up" he says, I sit up quickly, ignoring my throbbing head and lift george out of bed and to the bathroom, getting to the toilet just in time, george kneels over the toilet and throws up.

I sit down on the side of the bath, waiting for george to finish, when he's done he moves to sit on the ground in between my legs with his back against the bath, I place my hands on his shoulders, massaging them softly then I lean down and place a kiss on the top of his head.

I hear the sound of someone in the room next door throwing up, nick, then karl.

I stand and walk to the shower, turning it on and undressing george then myself.

"What the fuck" I breath out as I look at the hickeys all over George's body, his red ass from me slapping it and the bruises on his hip and thigh from probably my hands gripping him.

"What?" He asks, I look at the marks on my back from someone digging their nails into my back then the hickeys all over my neck.

"I definitely pounded the fuck out of you last night."