~43~

George's pov

4 years later.

I stand on the most beautiful white gazebo surrounded by the prettiest flower field, I look back at clay, "was it worth the walk?" He asks, we had to walk for an hour and i don't know if you can tell, but I'm not the outdoor walking type.

"Yes" I smile then turn away to look around it, flowers of all kind of colors and even a clear blue, small lake in the distance, I've never seen anything like this before.

"It's beautiful clay" I say, "not as beautiful as you" he says, I feel my cheeks heat up at that, even though we've been together for over 4 years now, I still can't help but feel butterflies around him, even after we graduated from college and moved into a house together.

I've never been so happy to have someone in my life, ever.

Clays standing closer to me, I move to face him, he looks nervous, he suddenly takes my hands in his holding them infront of us.

"George, you have no idea how much I'm glad that I met you. Your the most amazing, stubborn, beautiful person ever, and many more, but I don't wanna make this long, because I could name so many things that you are" he says, "but I want you to know how beautiful you are, every single thing about you in beautiful, your personality, your laugh, your smile, your body, everything, and I don't want you to think otherwise" he says.

"You tell me that I'm beautiful every day clay" I laugh, "that's because it's true, because I can't stop staring at a person that used to be just my bestfriends brother to me, and now he's my boyfriend for over fours years now, I wouldn't believe it if you told me 5 years ago that I was inlove with my bestfriends brother" he says.

"I love you so much, george, wherever you go, I will go with no hesitation, wherever you want to go, I will take you, whatever you want, I will give you, because I'm so fucking inlove with you" he lets out a small laugh, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, actually, no, I know I will spend the rest of my life with you, because there's no way I'm letting you go" he says, I smile.

"I said I didn't want this to be long, so im just gonna get to the point, ok? Otherwise, I'm gonna get too chicken to do it" he says, he begins kneeling down on one knee, still holding my hands

He let's go of my hands and reaching one hand to his pocket, pulling out a small blue velvet box.

I cover my mouth with my hand, unable to believe this is happening to me.

"George" he says, looking up at me, opening the box to reveal the beautiful ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asks, that one sentence makes tears fill my eyes, a thousand emotions rushing through my body, emotions I can't make out.

But I do know one thing, and that is:

"Yes" I say quietly, clay lets out a sigh of relief, smiling and standing, I wrap my arms around his neck tightly as tears leave my eyes, he hugs my waist, "fucking hell, that's so scary" clay whispers, I laugh and lean away to look at him, he's crying also.

He cups my cheeks and wipes my tears with his thumb then leans down and connects our lips in the most meaningful, passionate kiss ever.

When we pull away clay steps back to hold my left hand up and take the ring out of the box, slipping it on my ring finger then hugging me again.

I suddenly hear cheering from familiar voices, I pull away and look at nick and karl sitting in the grass holding camaras to take photos, I let out a laugh, "karl and nick are here?" I ask, looking at clay, "I needed someone to take photos and they practically begged me" clay smiles.

"I love you so much, clay" I whisper, wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"I love you more then anyone could describe, george"