~34~

Clays pov

I watch as george looks through the clothes with karl at a clothing store, I think this is the first time he's ever worn something other then sweatpants.

Today he's wearing a pair of light blue, straight leg jeans that are high waisted and a t shirt tugged into the back of his jeans.

I slip my hand in George's butt pocket as we walk to the changing room for karl to try on something, he's trying to make nick jealous or something, but I'm not supposed to know because I'm not trustworthy and will probably tell nick, so im only here to buy the clothes and act like I have no idea what's going on.

George leans against the front of my body as we wait, "are you gonna buy anything?" I ask, "no, I don't wanna waste your money" he says, "george, I'd gladly waste my money on you, plus, if you know my parents, then you'll know they loaded my bank account with money" I say, "yeah, for you, not for me to spend" george says, "they love you more then me, they'd be happy to spend money on you" I whisper and kisses the top of his head.

"I feel bad if I spend your money clay" he says, "don't, money isn't everything and my bank account won't be empty if you decide you want to get something" I say, "ok" he says, "good" he says.

We leave the mall with karls stuff and george gets a pair of dark blue sweatpants and a t shirt.

I lock our fingers as we walk out of the mall, "clay?" I hear a familiar voice, I turn and look over at one of childhood friends, Jules, we used to be inseparable before she moved away.

"Oh my god, Jules?!" I say, "I haven't seen you in forever" she pulls me into a hug, I hug back, when we pull away she looks at george, "this is my boyfriend, george, this is jules, one of my childhood friends" I say, "nice to meet you" george smiles, god, I love that smile, "you too, george" Jules smiles, "yeah, and I don't get an introduction because your not deeply inlove with me" karl mumbles next to me, "oh, this is karl" I say, Jules laughs, "hi" she smiles.

"So, why are you here?" She asks, "go to college here" I say, "no way, me too, we have to catch up some time, maybe go out for lunch or something" she says to me, "yeah, maybe" I smile, "anyways, I have to go, it's was really good seeing you, bye guys" she looks at all of us, "bye" I answer, george gives her a small smile.