~27~

George's pov

3 months later.

After my last class of the day, I walk to my dorm to grab my things before heading to clays dorm.

I unlock the door to clay and nicks dorm because karl and I were given a key to share when we need it then open the door.

I look around, I don't think they're dorm has ever reaked of this much alcohol or ever been this trashed ever.

I walk over to nick on the couch, "george?" He groans, "what the fuck did you guys do?" I ask, "fuck, I don't know, grab me some pills and water will you, I think I'm dying" he says, I roll my eyes and grab him some pills to help with his hangover.

"Where's clay?" I ask, "in his room-wait, George, don't go in there" nick says suddenly panicked, "why?" I ask, he takes his pills quickly and grabs my wrist before I open clays bedroom door.

"Nick, let go, clay can't be worse then you" I say, "george, I don't know what happened last night, but something happened, and it just know that clay didn't encourage it or-" I cut him off, "what do ou mean?" I ask, "I don't remember much but I do remember a girl walking into clays room last night, but I'm sure that it was well after clay passed out so-"

I open clays bedroom door to see clay in nothing but boxers with his dick hanging out of them and a girl laying naked on top of him, both of them asleep.

I stand in shock, staring at them, "george, you have to listen, when clay wakes up, I don't know if he'll remember anything, but he loves you so much and that was definitely not-"

"Nick, stop" I say, cutting him off as tears fill my eyes, "Listen, george, ok? For one second-" I cut him off, "nick, stop, please" I sob and look away from clay and the girl, I feel nicks arms around me as I break down.

He cheated on me.

But he was drunk. Does that count? If it doesn't count, why am I crying so much? Am I just being dramatic?