~20~

George's pov

It's the time of the year when exams take place, I already applied to a few colleges, I got accepted to 4 and didn't get accepted to 1, me and nick are going to the same college, clay got accepted to the college me and nick are going to and wants to come but his parents think differently.

They want him to go to a college on the other side of America, which means Nick and I won't see him as often, probably like once a year.

I just finished my 3rd exam in he past 2 weeks, I look over at clay in the large exam room sitting on the other side of the room still doing his exam, his leg bouncing up and down, people are starting to finish and leave.

I stand to leave, clay looks up at me, "I'm nearly finished" he mouths to me, I nod and walk out of the exam hall.

I walk out to clays car and wait for him while I scroll on his phone.

Suddenly, I'm grabbed and shoved back, hard enough to make my fall to the ground, dropping my phone on the hard, concrete ground.

I look up at Justin and his friends, "justin, dont" I say scared, "why not george?" Justin smirks and kneels down next to me, "because I'm not worth it" I say, "thats right your nt worth anything, all your good for is a good fuck" he says and punches me in the face.

"Stop" I say, one of his friends kick me hard, I cover my face as justin punches me again, his friends kick me, tears leave my eyes, as I curl in a bawl to protect my body.

Clays pov

I walk out of school and towards my car with nick cause we finished near the same time, both of us look up when we hear boys laughing near my car, I see Justin and his friends kicking at someone, george.

Me and nick runs over quickly, I grab justin by the collar and slam my fit into his face, making him fall to the ground, nick shoves justin friends away and I kneel ground, wrapping my arms around george, george looks up at me, his nose bleeding, one eye red from someone punching it and a cut on his eyebrow.

"Clay" he sobs and wraps his arms around my neck, i grab his smashed phone and stand, pulling him up with my hands around his waist, "your ok" I whisper and kiss the top of his head, I look at nick who looks worried, I open the passenger side of the door and place george inside, grabbing tissues and wiping his nose then he holds it under his nose.

Nick gets in his own car to go home while I take george back to my place.

After george has had a shower he stands infront of my mirror, looking at the bruises on his body, "I wrap my arms around his bare and and pull him down to sit on my lap on the bed.

I kiss his shoulder, he wraps his arms around my arms as tears fill his eyes, "it's ok george" I whisper, "why did he do that?" George answers, "because he's an asshole" I say, he looks back at himself in my large mirror, facing my bed.

"He's never gonna hurt you again" I whisper standing and grabbing his clothes, I dress him then he lays down in my bed with me, cuddled in my side.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you george, you didn't deserve that" I whisper, "I cheated on him" he whispers, "and violence is the way he gets revenge?" I say, george doesn't answer.