~37~

George's pov

We arrive at the restaurant and sit down, me next to clay and Jules opposite us, she went back to her dorm to get dressed, which is stupid because she said she had to stay out of her dorm but the lie went straight through clay.

Now Jules is wearing a tiny, red, skin tight dress and a black cardigon, I'm just wearing a t shirt and light blue jeans, clays wearing the same but dark blue jeans.

"So, clay? Is nick your roommate?" Jules asks, "yes" clay answers placing a hand on my thigh under the table, "right" Jules smirks at me, "george and nick seemed close when I came by today, before you got there" she says, "they are close" clay answers, "yes but, like, they were close in a very...well.. sexual way, if you know what I mean, which is outrageous because george would never cheat on you" she says, I burst into laughter.

Clay laughs too, "whats funny?" Jules asks me, "I'm simply sharing a concern, clay deserves the best and you cheating-"

"He's not cheating, jules" clay says, "you didn't see them" Jules says, "he's my brother, twin actually" I laugh, "what?" Jules says, "they came from the same mother" clay says, "oh...well" Jules says, embarrassed.

The rest of dinner, Jules completely ignores me, I pull out my phone to see a text from karl.

'Nick said you out with Jules, praying for you rn' it reads, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say to clay, "ok, are you ok?" He asks, "yeah, I'll be back soon" I say sanding and walking off to the bathroom.

I call karl, "how's it going?" He asks as he picks up, "she's completely ignoring me, and when we got here, she tried to tell clay that I was cheating on him with nick" I say, "she didn't know your twins?" He asks, "no" I answer, karl laughs, "this was supposed to a nice dinner with just me and clay, but now she's here, and I know it is my fault because I said she could come, but I didn't wanna be mean" I say, "just tell clay what she said in the hallway" karl says, "no, it's stupid and I don't wanna ruin their friendship" I say.

"It's not stupid george, clay would get it" karl says, "maybe, but not now" I say, "ok, I have to go, nicks being clingy" he says, "bye" I say, "have fun" he teases then hangs up.