~6~

Clays pov

Nick has yet again eaten a packet of candy george bought, resulting in more sibling fights, nick wins with physical violence and george wins with calling his mom because really how else is george supposed to win?

He got his slim frame and short height from his mom and nick got his much more muscular frame and taller height from his dad.

Nick is stronger then george but george had his mom to back him up in every fight because obviously, nick starts them by stealing or doing something to annoy george, it's quite intertwining to watch.

George walks downstairs and into kitchen, he doesn't say anything when to walks over to nick, he takes the controller out of nicks hand, "bitch" nick says, but when nick trys to punch george in the stomach, george slaps him in the face.

Not hard, but hard enough to make nick mad, george quickly takes off into a hallway that leads to the garage, nick takes off after him.

I sigh.

When I hear a thud and george scream at nick, I stand quickly, the scream not only sounded angry, it sounded like george was hurt.

"Shit" I hear nick say as I enter then laundry, george is on the ground with nick next to him looking scared, "what happened?" I ask, "george don't tell mom and dad" nick says, "that's what your worried about?" George rolls his eyes, "What'd you do nick?" I ask, "I think I broke his arm" nick says, "what?!" I say kneel down next to george, "let me see" I say looking at George's arm that he's holding, he let's me see, I carefully take the bent arm in my hands and begin to carefully straighten his arm.

George winces, tears filling his eyes, "stop!" He says when I get close to straightening it, "is it broken?" Nick asks urgently, "we're taking him to the hospital and your calling your parents" I say helping george to stand.

"I can't call them?! I'll get grounded" nick says, "you might've broken your brother's arm, nick, call them" I say.

We all walk to the car, I help george in the car and put his seat belt on then get in the driver's side of the car.

In the back of the car, nick holds his phone, his finger hovering over his mom's phone number, "I cant" nick says, I grab his phone and press call then throw the phone back to nick, "clay?!" Nick says.

His mom picks up as I begin driving, nick puts the phone on speaker, "hey nick? What's up?" His mom says happily, "don't be mad" nick says, "what?" His mom says, "we were just playing around, you know?" Nick says, "you and george? Nick, What'd you do?" His mom says angry now.

"We were not playing around, nick, you were actually hurting me" george says annoyed, "oh god, What'd you do?" His mom says scared now.

"I may have broken George's arm, but it was an accident, and clays taking us to the hospital so its gonna be ok" nick blurts, "the hospital?!" His mom says angrily, "nick! How many time do I have to tell you to be careful with george, he's not as big as you, Jesus christ, your grounded" his mom says.

I look over at george, he's smiling to himself, I smile too.