~12~

George's pov

I walk downstairs after gaining my ability to walk to see clay and nick watching a show as they laugh, clay meets my eye, "george, come here" nick says to me, "no, your probably gonna pants me" i say, "no, come here because I found your phone idiot" nick says, "Really?" I answer walking over, nick passes me my phone, "Justin called you like a million times" nick says, I turn my phone on and look through my notifications.

6 missed calls from Justin, 1 missed call from karl and messages from both of them.

"Did you read my texts?" I ask nick, "no, I can't even get in your phone, I just saw what I could, 'oh george, take me back!'" Nick says dramatically, "shut up, asshole" I say sitting down on the couch inbetween clay and nick, nick lays his legs over both me and clays laps, I give him an annoyed lock then open my texts, nick focuses his attention on the TV again while clay looks over my shoulder at justins texts.

'Hey george, can you come over?'
'Why aren't you answering'
'You can't of moved on that quickly'
'George text me back, I want you back'
'George I love you'

All of the rests go like that, I feel Clays fingers playing with my hair softly, I lean into him more, looking up just in case nicks looking, he isn't, his eyes are glued to the tv.

I open my texts with karl.

'Hey, has clay fucked you yet?'
'+your brothers kinda hot right?' The texts reads, I quickly hide my phone and look up at clay, he smirks and looks at the tv.

I roll my eyes and pinch nicks leg, "hey! Ouch" nick says, moving his legs, "your feet stink" I say, "clay didn't say anyhing" nick says, "they stink nick" clay says, "traitor" nick says standing and laying on the beanbags instead.

There's a knock at the door just as clay wraps his arms around my shoulder I cuddle into his side because nicks facing away from us.

"I dips not getting it" nick says, I sigh and stand, walking to the door, I open it to see Justin, "Justin?" I say, "I thought something happened to you, you didn't answer my texts, then you left me on read" justin says and pulls me into a hug, he smells of alcohol.

I look back at nick laughing at me and clay staring at Justin like he wants to kill him.

"Justin" I say slipping out of his grip, I push him outside and step out with him, shutting the front door behind me.

"George, I was wrong, you made a mistake but I still love you, nothing breaks love when it's formed" Justin says, "justin, we're not together anymore" I say, "that was a mistake though, I want to be with you forever" Justin says, "I.. don't, I don't love you" I say, "you know you do, your lying" Justin says, "I'm not lying justin, I cheated on you, I'm pretty sure if I loved you I wouldn't of done that" I say.

"That was a mistake, you were thinking about me the whole time you were doing those stuff with him" Justin says, "no, I wasn't, I was thinking about him when we had sex, thats not love Justin, it's over" I say opening the door and stepping in.

"But, hear me out" Justin steps inside and gets down on one knee, I hear nick burst into more laughter, I shoot him a death glare, "george, will you marry me?" Justin says holding out the ugliest ring I've ever seen.

"Your so drunk" I say covering my face with my hands, "I'm serious george?!" Justin slurs, "yes, sorry, I know you are" I laugh a little.

Nick laughs harder behind me, i look back at clay whos laughing a little too.

I shoot him a look too but he shrugs, "help me" I groan at him, he laughs and stands, nick can't even stand he's laughing so hard.

Clay walks over and helps Justin up then we help him upstairs and into the guest bedroom.

"Are you clay?" Justin asks, "yes" clay answers, "george cheated on me with you?" Justin says as clay lays him down on the bed, "yes" clay sighs, "your gorgeous" Justin says suddenly cupping clays cheek, clay removes his hands from his cheeks them stands up and turn to me, I turn and walk out of the room, clay following with a hand on the small of my back.

"When's the wedding?" Clay teases, "shut up, asshole" I answer, clay laughs.