~19~

George's pov

I lay in my bed with my knees up slightly and clays head on my lower stomach, his hand on my thigh and the other holding his phone.

My bedroom door opens and nick walks in, "get out" I say, "I'm aloud to hangout with my friend?" Nick says laying on the other side of my bed, "well, guess what? He came here to see me, not you, so get out" I say, "no" nick says.

Turns his head and kisses the inside of my thigh then sits up looks over nicks shoulder at his phone, "clay!" I say annoyed, "I just wanna see something" clay answers, "he likes me better" nick says, clay laughs and lays down next to me, I climb on top of him and lay down on top of him.

He places one arm around my waist and the other in my hair, "still can't believe you like my brother" nick says, "I could say the same to karl" I mumble, "what?" Nick says, "nothing" I answer, "you know about me and karl?" Nick says, "yes" I answer, "clay! You told him" nick says annoyed.

"No, nick, he didn't tell me anything, I saw" I say, "why didn't you say anything?" Nick says, "I was gonna see how long it'd take until you finally told me" I shrug, "bitch" nick mumbles, I laugh a little.

~~~

Clays pov

I lay in bed at my house, alone, georges parents wanted to have a family dinner tonight so i went home, they actually offered if I wanted to stay but i felt bad staying.

They're too nice to me.

It's 1 am, I can't sleep and there's a storm thundering outside loudly, that may be the reason i can't sleep, but I think it's mostly because I'm alone, whenever I was at nicks house I was on his bedroom couch, in the same room and with george, I was in the same bed, cuddling him.

Now I'm alone.

My phone suddenly rings, I squint my eyes at my phone on the bedside table because its dark to see George's name on the screen.

I grab my phone and pick up the call, "hello?" I say, "did I wake you up?" George asks, "no" I answer, "can you not sleep?" He asks, "yes" I say, "good, me too" he answers, I smile.

"You should come pick me up" george says, "I'd wake up your parents" I say, "park down the street and I'll walk down to you" george says, "you'll get drenched with rain" I say, "umbrella" he answers, "its too windy" I say, "then I'll ask my parents to go to yours" george says, I groan as I hear him get on the other end of the phone and walk down the hallway.

I hear whispering and shuffling, "I'm aloud, get in your car" george says, "leave your parents a note, they'll be too tired to remember saying yes to you in the morning" I sigh and get out of bed, pulling on a hoodie quickly and walking to my car.

When I get to George's place, he runs to my car and gets in quickly so he doesn't get too wet.

"We should get drunk" george says, "last time you got a fever, I don't think I wanna risk that again" I say, "party pooper" he rolls his eyes as I begin to drive.

We get back to my place and george immediately flops on my bed, I smile at him and climb on top of him, "I love your bed" he whispers, I place a kiss on his jaw, "it's so comfy" he says, "mhm" I hum and kiss his neck roughly, he pushes me off him and moves on top of me, sitting on my dick and straddling my hips.

I pull my hoodie off and george takes it, putting it next to us, "I wanna wear this later" he says leaning down and kissing down my chest, to my stomach then to my pants, my dick hardens as he runs a hand over it then climbs back on top of me and begins grinding on my dick.

I let out a shaky breath,running my hands over George's perfect thighs and to his hips, pulling then forward making the grinds harder.

He let's out a whimper and places on hand on mine that's on his thigh, his hands are so small compared to mine that it's cute.

I groan then quickly push george off me and roll on top of him, he smirks as I strip his clothes off, then my own.

I get on top of him again and watch his face change as I slam into him, making him moan loudly.