The sacrifice

"Percy! What are you doing!!" leo holds percy hand as percy held the physician's cure

"There is no way I am letting you die leo...the prophecy said to storm or fire the world must fall....my father is the god of the storm I will do the sacrifice."

"but percy! you can't ..." "Leo!" she said holding leo shoulder before looking at him fondly like an older sister does to her younger siblings "I overheard you plan with Hazel and Frank on this but there is no way you will do this. you have so much to live for...I have lost everything."

she remembers when the news of her mom's and Paul death reached her when she came back to camp half-blood. her father had come to deliver this sad news which broke her and she wept in her father's arms. She tried to do proper mourning but they were suddenly thrown into quests and Taurus to free the doors of death.

Percy even remembers when she went to find Andrew in camp before they head off to fight the final.

"Andrew....and..." she froze and hids behind a tree as Andrew hugged and kissed another girl with him. She hasn't seen the girl before so she must be a new camper, yet why were they kissing? 

"Andrew will you be safe?" the girl as worried for the boy as she broke the kiss. " yes I will I will return for you, Gemma. then we can tell everyone we are together. "

"I can't wait...the camp was crazy when you help me ba k...it didn't understand what was happening till now. this percy girl you have been kept looking for I am glad you found her yet you all have to throw in the war"

" Forget about percy she is just a person I knew," he said but before he could kiss her he got hit with a rock and he turns to see a fuming percy "Per..." "Not another word chase," she said going to him and slapping him hard

"you jerk I can't believe you....why...after everything I did ...you were cheating on me? why?!"Percy said 

"wait cheating? Andrew, what is she saying?" Gemma asked as percy saw she is an Aphrodite child she now remembers who talks with Piper as she bonds with her more.

"Chase is my boyfriend....or should I say ex....why chase!" she yelled 

"BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF EVERYTHING...EVERY DAY I GET INTO MORE DANGER BECAUSE OF YOU...I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT EARLIER " he said "The calmest time I ever had was when u went missing.." he scoffed 

"Wait...is this why you told me to keep our relationship a secret?" Gemma said slowly crying "Cause you....you" Gemma could not say anything and slapped him hard " I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR YOUR LIES...ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT PERCY WAS A FRIEND YOU WERE FOND OF...WAS EVERYTHING A LIE?"

"Gemma please I can explain...I just" Andrew quickly said 

"SAVE IT ANDREW...WE ARE THROUGH!"

Gemma looks at percy and bows to her " I am so sorry I...if I had known... I would have never... I swear... I am so sorry" percy held her shoulder and lifts her face "Save your tears...you were misled...go to piper she will help you. you're not at fault here...he is" she said as she saw Nico and piper both looking at the scene in one in shock and other in anger.

percy motioned for Piper to take her little sister back to their cabin as Piper left with Gemma. percy turns to see Nico beating up Andrew hard that percy had to wrestle him off with Jason's help after he met with Piper who told him to find percy.

when Nico told Jason at the infirmary what Chase did. percy had to push him back cause Andrew was healed in his cabin by another healer for Will wasn't willing to heal Chase.

"but percy! what about Nico? Jason?!" leo said trying to convince her to change her mind but stopped when he saw the dead look in her eyes.

"I am tired leo...I am so tired. I can't do it...I cheated death several times....maybe this time I will not cheat him and go to the underworld in peace in return for saving the world" percy said as tears fall down her face. 

"percy...please," he said but percy gave him a key with a seashell charm along with the cure"What?"

" top drawer in the dresser of my cabin. there is a box. In the box, there are letters for everyone....chase...I had to rewrite it....fatal flaw is not holding grudges but loyalty...I still owe him for all the times he saved my life." she said sighing "Give it to them at my funeral and leo save Caploys...i need to keep my promise to her. Promise me to never use the cure to save my life" she said smiling before running out the door to the final battle

"PERSPHONEEEE!!!NOOOOO!!!!" Leo yells calling out to the sister he never had as she vanished into the light 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"We gather here...to honor the hero who fought two wars, gave up everything she had to ensure demigods will not suffer her fate," Chiron said as everyone even the gods gather the funeral pyre as nico held on long sea-green silk, embroidered with a  trident and pearls. Whereas Jason stands in front of a  purple shroud, Hazel, Reyna, and Frank were to act as pallbearers, as he held a plate of blue cookies as Percy's honorary last meal before being cremated.

 the two boys...who saw percy as not only a friend but a cousin...a sister in the crazy family both couldn't hold their tears back as they watch expressionlessly the flames burn the two pryes one in Greek and the other in Roman. percy body was vaporized in the final battle as she killed Gaia which cause a huge explosion so they never found her body. Leo had to use the cure to save Jason's life because of the promise percy asked him to fulfill.

Leo cried as he held the box with the letters percy wrote as he watched the flames dance in the night. As the funeral was heard near the beach of camp where there was a tall figure covered in a huge red cloth behind the two pryes

"percy jackson will live on in our hearts, as a friend, a sister, a daughter, a cousin, and a hero. may her stories teach us and future generations what it means to be a true hero. may we learn our lessons through her battles...and may we remember her heart which changes the world we live....let us remember her, Persephone Rhea Jackson, demigoddess of Poseidon, hero of Olympus " Chiron said Poseidon pulled the rope which pulled the cloth of the statue which reveal to be a beautiful chryselephantine statue of percy holding riptide as her sword vanished as well.

"LET HER NAME BE FOREVER WRITTEN IN THE STARS"