Welcoming the Sullys

Don't be a silent reader

The horn sounded as the Sullys lands their rides on the beach as the villagers gather around wondering about the arrivals. Neytiri placed the youngest 9-year-old tuk down on the ground as she grabs her bow. Their sons  Neteyam 20, and Lo'ak 19, and their adoptive daughter Kiri 14

"Leave it," Jake tells Neytiri who annoyingly left it on her Ikranay "Follow me."

"Tuk." tuk goes to her mother's side and held her hand. the villagers gather around holding spears. Jake raised his hands as a show of them coming in peace. "be nice"  she tells the children as Kiri wraps her cloth around her more protectively.

Aonung and Rotxo came to the beach to see the sullys. Both neteyam and lo'ak greet them but they did not greet them back as they looked at them funny.

"Easy just be cool" their dad whispered 

"What is it? Should it be a tail?" aonung and Rotxo whispered to each other laughing seeing the forest na'vi tail. But at the same time, lo'ak saw Tsyeria getting off her ilu and heading to them. he looked away as neteyam looked at him. 

 "It is too small to swim with." the boys laugh as she stopped them "Do not Rotxo ...Ao'nung." she scolds 

"Hey," Lo'ak said which make Tsyeria smile as she looked away blushing. "Aie aie aie!" They heard a cheer and everyone looks to and some of the villagers cheers as well. The sullys looked and their expressions show their shocked faces as Percy Jackson rides on a small wave she made while on top of her ilu Tyson as Tonowari and his men followed her jumping on the other side of the beach and landing in the water. 

Neteyam looked at her and her beauty. The only humans he met were the older scientists and Spider. She looked his age and the thing that shocked him the most is that she is not wearing a mask and is breathing the pandora air well. The clan is behaving she is one of them even saw the clan tattoos on her body while she had her sword in her sheath on her back. Percy looked at the sullys as she walks alongside Tonowari as she went to get him to meet the guests.

She smiled at them and even little Tuk who looked at percy rather curiously, she almost caught neteyam staring at her who looked away quickly. Aonung clenched his fist as he went to stand immediately next to percy and his sister followed as percy greeted them all using the hand gesture. 

Jake snapped out of his shock as the tonowari came to him. He stole a quick glance at percy as he greets " I see you, Tonowari...and you" he said greeting them with a hand gesture which tonowari responded with the same gesture.

"Jake Sully," Tonwari said as he also greets Neytiri. Ronal comes to her mate's side as she is a few months pregnant with their child. Percy smiled as that was one exciting day for her friends to learn they going to have a younger sibling. Ronal smiled at percy gently before looking at the sullys emotionlessly 

"I see you, Ronal, the tsahik of the metkayinas." Jake said as Neytiri greets Ronal as well "I see you, Ronal." she said 

"Why do you come to us, Jake Sully?" Tonowari asked him. 

" We are looking for a Uturu," Jake said. "Uturu?" Ronal said before she walks around them

"Sanctuary for my family," Jake said 

"We are reef people. You are forest people. Your skills cannot be used here." Tonowari said to which Jake responded "We will learn your ways, alright?" he turns to his mate who says yes

"Their arms are thin." ronal said holding tuk arm before letting go. the hold kiri tail for a while "Their tails are weak. You will be slow in the water."

She grabs Kiri's hands seeing the four fingers and thumb "The kids aren't even true Na'vi." Percy sighed as this was not properly welcome but she know ronal has to be cold to protect her clan. 

"Yes, we are." Kiri said angrily as ronal went and held up "They have the blood of those sky people creations !"  

"See here." Jake shows her his four fingers "I was born of the sky people and now I am na'vi. You can adapt. We will adapt."

"My husband was toruk makto." Netriry said, "He led the clans to victory over the Sky People."

"Do you call it a victory to hide among strangers?" Ronal said, "Eywa has turned her back on you, you chosen one."

Neytiri hiss at her and she hissed back. Percy immediately intervened between the two ladies "Ladies please let's not fight" Percy said. the sully were surprised at her intervention and ronal immediately glared at percy but percy did not react for she got worse glares from her mom.

"percy...if you must not..." ronal was about to scold her

"ronal...eywa has told me today that they will come," she said which surprised the sully and the mekitayas gets interested.  "She has?" Ronal asked

" Yes, she has. She told me today at the spirit tree" percy said it loud so the whole village can hear " She told me that jake sully and his family come to our clan seeking uturu. She understands his wish for his family's safety and hopes you will too. But the final choice is yours, ...." She looked at the chief and his mate.

They looked at each other before tonowari looks at Jake "We can't let you take the war here."

"I'm done with war, okay?" Jake said, "I just want to protect my family."

"We have asked for an uturu," Neytiri said

"Will we be sent away?" Tuk asked, "It will be OK." Jake calms his little daughter.

Tonowari looked at percy who smiles and nods. He knows to trust percy for she never hid necessary things. She has only told him the basic of her old life for it was too much trauma for her from all those wars to tell everything. He wishes not to let her have to fight a war again so he understands when he wishes to not fight in a war to protect his family.

"Toruk makto and his family stay with us." He speaks to his people "Consider them our brothers and sisters. But they don't know the sea. Therefore, they will be like newborns taking their first breath. Teach them about our way of life so that they will not suffer the shame of being useless."

"What do you say then?" Jake tells his kids 
"Thank you" "Thank you," they all said as neteyam still looks at percy and Aonung, percy saw his stare and smiles before he looked away. lo'ak smiled and nudged his chest as he never saw his brother act this awkward before.

"My son Ao'nung, daughter Tsireya and the clan's ward Persephone will guide your children," Tonowari said as he gently pat percy head.

"What?Why?" Aonung asked annoyed " It has been decided." His father scolds him "Percy if you will take them to one of the spare huts"

" I will...everyone please head back to your work, you should go take rest ronal," she said as Ronal smiled at percy and pats her head before leaving with her mate. Aonung huffed and left with rotxo and tsireya as everyone went back to their duties. Percy turns and smiles at the sully family "Persephone is my full name. You can call me percy it is easier" she said "Welcome to the village. Follow me with your stuff, and I will take you to one of our huts." she said as she went to their ikaryas and was about to grab a few of their things but jake stopped her 

"wait how are you able to breathe the air? humans can't breathe the air and how are you here?" he asked in English. Percy responded "Eywa took me in when I was 15 years old after I died on earth many years ago. she brought me here to live a peaceful life with the clan. she gifted me the ability to breathe the air and speak the clan language. Also, 'cause I am half  human and half god ." She levitates an ord of water from the sea shocking the sullys as she uses it to feed their Ikranay.

"Woah! How did you do that?!" tuk said surprised after Ikranay drank the water. Percy smiled at little Tuk. " cause I am a demigod, my mother is human or what na'vi called a sky people. but my father is a god-like eywa" she said as she held some of their things 

"Who is your father?" Jake asked 

Percy smiled as her sea eyes shimmered in the light " Poseidon, Greek God of the Sea"