Tulkuns, Payaka's Past, and Percy's Hidden Truth

Don't be a silent reader and do send your lovely comments

"Again!" Percy said attacking lo'ak again with her sword Riptide as he fend with his sword. Eywa had helped gift her many weapons which she kept hiding in her house and used to train Tsrieya, Rotxo, and Anoung on spear fighting skills for they were more skilled to use it. 

Neteyam was more skilled with a bow and knife so Percy taught him lessons from her teacher Chiron which improved his shooting speed and aim and she gave one on one lessons on fighting with only a knife or with a fist

Neteyam was more skilled with a bow and knife so Percy taught him lessons from her teacher Chiron which improved his shooting speed and aim and she gave one on one lessons on fighting with only a knife or with a fist. Lo'ak mas more than perfect to wield a sword so she had one of the best swords given to him

It balances him perfectly thus she trains him to become a great sword master maybe one day he will beat her after 500 years

It balances him perfectly thus she trains him to become a great sword master maybe one day he will beat her after 500 years. She kicks him at his feet making him trip back and before he could get up percy points riptide at his face.

"Not bad...you lasted 4 minutes this time...keep up with the training you will get better," She said. Lo'ak lies back panting " How in eywa you're able to keep up? I am unable to keep up and I am bigger than you"

" I trained when I was 12....plus daily fighting enemies during summer made me keep up my stamina. your na'vi body will soon keep up....as fast as how demigod takes to handle training"

"why do I even need this... I and the family are hiding...." Lo'ak said "Far away from war"

"don't let that stop you to learn to defend....you have to learn to get yourself and your siblings safe from battle," She said "Believe it helps little brother" She pats his heads

"I am not the little one here," He said and percy dangerously turns her head to him with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Listen here you little shit" Before she could say more a horn was heard and percy recognized it. It means the tulkuns have returned! She rushed into the water after she sheats riptide.

"What was it? What's going on?" Lo'ak said running after her and means with his family as they looked out to see Tsireya shouting happily to the village "The Tulkuns have returned! Everyone! Our brothers and sisters are back!"