Return of the Demigods

Don't be a silent reader

Lo'ak and the others see the subs and crabs after them and they swim away splitting up. The woman and her shapeshifter ilu try to keep an eye on them all but mostly focus on the youngest knowing percy will not be happy if the little one is in danger.

"Crabs, flank right. Get around on 'em" a sub piolet tells his team. The group quickly tried to escape into the heavy seaweed grass " Don't lose them! The wings in!"

During the escape, Kiri accidentally loses her grip on Tuk as the leaves of the plants kept hitting them as they escape. As the crab was distracted chasing Kiri, Tuk swam quickly. The ilu shapeshifter notices and lets his rider Jewel know who sees her. She motion him to follow as she activated her water booster letting her swim fast as she used one and two illusions without risking her being spotted before following the ilu

"One lock. Two away" another sub-driver shoots a harpoon ballon at Tsireya's Ilu making her fall off. As the crabs reach out to grab her, Lo'ak grabs her hand and they zoom off on his ilu. Then at a distance, they split from the ilu and swam to find a hiding spot.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Tuk arrived at the hiding spot first and grabs for air scared of what is happening then an ilu popped his head out of the water scaring her. She looked at the ilu curiously and then screamed again as he transformed into a big human taller than her.

"Shhh shhh no no...no scream ...Look I am a friend of percy!" He quickly said panicking as he showed Tuk the tattoo on his arm. Tuk stopped screaming seeing the tattoo which match percy but he had more lines and it was a different symbol. Then she noticed he doesn't have a breathing mask and is speaking fluent na'vi.

"You're a demigod? Like percy?"

"Yes, I am...Chaos sent me and others to help percy. Darkness is after her and as a bonus to help eywa protect the tulkuns" He said "My name is Frank Zhang, My father is Mars Roman god of war"

"Frank? You mean Canadian man! Percy told me about your adventures with you" Tuk said "You're a shapeshifter!"

" I wished she stopped that nickname," Frank said. Then a woman comes out and lifts her diving mask. "Hello there... I am hazel" She said as Tuk smiled wildly seeing two of percy friends and even seeing the tattoo on her arm as well. " Listen we get you to your parents and help your siblings...just follow me, ok sweetie?"

Tuk nods as she watched Frank shape-shift into her clone and Hazel dives into the water again with the real Tuk they zoom off to some caves and on the other side came out of the water to see a boat with several people on it.

" Here she is!" Hazel said lifting Tuk who get carried by both blondes into the boat. She sees all the humans on this boat have their masks on their foreheads and breathing normal Pandora air "Hi kid my name is Will, I am just going to heal you quick and my friend Jason here will take you to your parents "

" Your doctor blonde and your blonde Superman!" Tuk said smiling "You're awesome in her stories"

"if she didn't have parents I would have adopted her at once," Piper said " I agree with you Piper" Reyna said

"Hurry my shadow illusion will not last long Solace," Shadow said

" Going as fast as I can nico....there all wounds gone," Will said, " Have a candy!"

"Oh, thanks!" Tuk takes the candy.

"Go go go," Will said passing the to Jason who wears the illusion charm Hazel gave him as he carry Tuk on his back. " All little passengers hold on tight for a ride in the air, enjoy your trip on Jason Airlines," Jason said before he and Tuk vanished flying and the other head back to the ship to the main fight.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Tuk!" Lo'ak said seeing the fake tuk hiding in the same spot where he and Tsireya were also hiding after the bubble pops in the air.

" It is coming! " Tsireya said to them "We have to go."Lo'ak said as they tried to swim faster away from the subs after them but 'tuk' and Tsireya got caught as lo'ak escaped. he was trying to free them but quartich's ikran and his teammate's ikran grabs the net and lifts them above the water. This was seen by Percy who quickly lead Tyson to the ship.

"Hang on!" Lo'ak said taking his knife out and trying to cut the net "Hurry!" Tsireya said as they try to stay still so he could cut. Spider sees a few of his friends caught and quickly caused chaos and runs off.

Come back!" A guard tries to catch him but gets tripped by someone.

"Ow dude that was my foot," Leo said in pain but internally smirking.

The kids were dropped on the ship and they all try to defend themselves with their swords, knives and spears "Drop your weapon!" " Put it!" The guards try to pin them but lo'ak sword was sharp to cut them easily till the machine kick him down and soon they were all pinned down with hands behind their backs.

Percy managed to climb onto the ship and watch from her hiding spot she growled a bit but noticed Tuk looking different but her attention got caught seeing the boy Kiri told her about.

" Hey!, stop! Stop! Don't Hurt them!!" Spider said but gets stopped by guards

"Spider!" Lo'ak said seeing him

"Bro, are you okay?"

"I have never felt better, cuz" Lo'ak said relaxed as spider is alive and well.

Quaritch lands on the bridge and tells Spider "Go back on the bridge.
Make sure he stays there!"

Spider was pushed back into the boat.

"I am going I am going," he said walking back hesitatingly but in a shadow, he was pulled in and vanished as he lands a hidden room of the ship

"Nice work kid. Now stay low till it's time....head to the main control room...flames will help you." Nico said disguising himself as a soldier

"I'm on my way." He said heading to the control room and Nico, will, Reyna and Piper headed to the main Dock

Meanwhile quartich smiled looking at lo'ak "I remember you well." He said "Chuff them to the railing. All of them"

'Tuk' held her hidden blade in her palm as she gets cuffed to the rails Lo'ak and Tsireya snarled at

"Be brave," Lo'ak said to his sister who looked down but froze hearing a whisper of a different voice

"I am not tuk but thanks....your sister is safe with Jason lo'ak. She is with your parents. Don't react and don't do anything till the signal" 'tuk' whispered

"No way..Frank?"