Teaching the way of water

Don't be a silent reader

The next day, Percy and the Metkayina children wait for the sully, and when they arrive, Percy smiles at them.

" Welcome. You all are ready?" She said. They all nodded and said yes soon; the Metkayinas and percy dived from the diving platform into the water followed but the sully kids.

Come on!" Neteyam said, and both he and lo'ak jumped into the waters and swam around, and soon the girls jumped in as well. The children are amazed at the sea life around them as the sea creatures swim around them. Percy looks at them, smiling, and so does Tsireya.

The sullys follow them, and percy notices how Kiri is a natural in the water. She wonders....but then she sees the sullys quickly swim to the surface and look back down in the water.

Swim together with us. Tsireya said in na'vi sign language. This confuses the children, and percy swims to them and gently grabs neteyam hand. " She is saying swim together with us," she spoke clearly in the water, which shocked the siblings. " come on," she said, and they followed her again in the water. Neteyam holds one hand, and Tuk has her other as she helps them swim deeper toward the other.

Rotxo nudged Anoung and smirked, seeing his friend's jealous face. As soon as percy brought them deeper. Neteyam signals to her that they need air. Percy quickly made water bubbles over their mouth and nose letting them breathe and get more energy to swim up to the surface as Anonug, Tsireya, and Rotxo swam to her

What's wrong with them? Anonug motioned with his hands. They are bad divers.

"Stop. They just learning it." Percy said "Come on" They all swam up and joins the siblings at the surface of the water

" Are you okay?" Percy asked them " You swim too fast. Wait for us" Tuk said and percy smiled at Tuk as she gently wipes her eyes.

"Just breathe," Tsireya said 

"You are not good divers. You are probably better at swinging in the trees." Anonug said getting a smack from both percy and his sister. 

"come on bro," Neteyam said " We don't speak this finger talk, we don't understand what your saying...nor we can speak underwater like her"

"I was born with that ability...so I don't need it fully but I learn the language," Percy said 

"I'll teach you that,"  Tsireya said 

"Where is Kiri" Rotxo said " Kiri? " 
"Where has Kiri gone?" "  Where is she?" "Kiri?" 

" Calm down guys... I will look for her. You guys continue the swimming lesson. Don't do anything stupid you two" She looks at Anoung and Rotxo 

" Hey!" Anonug said as percy dives back into the water and swims around looking for Kiri and saw found her not too far sitting on a rock as the sea creatures swim around her. 

Percy smiles and swims to her."Kiri!" this surprised her and she lost some of her breath she healed and percy quickly put a water bubble around her head. 

" Sorry I scared you, Kiri," Percy said " But you scared us when we lost you. "

"Oh I am sorry," Kiri said. " come on," Percy said "We going to teach you to ride Ilu soon. come on" Percy offers her hand and Kiri takes it as they swam to the group in the ilu resting area.

" I got Kiri," Percy said. The sullys kids checked on Kiri as Anonug calls an ilu over while Tyson and Percy's Ilu come and nuzzle his cheeks against Percy who giggles.

" These are ilus" Anonugh explains to the sully kids " If you want to live here, you have to learn to ride"

Percy helps Neteyam with his ilu as Tuk plays with Tyson since she is a bit small to have her own ilu.

" Make the bond gently," Percy said as Neteyam connects his braid to the ilus. The ilu chirpers. "Feel his breath. Feel his strength." She said

"Hold here," Percy said 

- Look at his legs." another water na'vi pointed at lo'ak which they saw " Hold on." Anoung said. They first saw lo'ak take off but struggle and let go which made nearly everyone laugh.

"Everything okay, forest boy?" One of the na'vi said,

"Ignore them...it takes practice." Percy said as she hops on Tyson after letting Tsireya hold Tuk to take her to her own ilu " Shall we ?" she said connecting the veins to their wrists again.

Neteyam nods and follows her with her instruction he was able to last 10 minutes riding the ilu.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Breath in" Tsireya guides them to breathing deeply " And breath out"

"Imagine a flickering flame," Percy said gently "You must slow down your heartbeat" percy gently pressed a hand on neteyam chest guiding him to breathe "Breath in... breath in from here... breath out slowly," She noticed how fast Neteyam's heart is beating " Neteyam your heart beats is too fast"

"Sorry," He said

"Focus, Breathe in..." She said unknowing that lo'ak, Tsireya, and rotxo laughed at the embarrassed na'vi. Anonug glares and Kiri rolled her eye annoyed by the boys' attitude "and exhale. Your mind goes clear."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Soon days of practice,  the sully kids are getting used to the water life and all of them are playing chase with each other on their ilus before coming out of the water for air.

"You are learning to breathe." Tsireya said as she came above the water on her ilu and percy appeared next to her on her ilu Tyson "Great job, your fast learners," she said smiling at them. " you have come a long way to be one day.. one with the water"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Tuk was running ahead of her siblings as she sees percy dancing gently on the rocks, her hand moving like the waves. Percy dances with her eyes close as she remembered when she saw hula dancing for the first time as a little girl. She wanted to learn but was initially scared to ask her mom due to worry about money. Surprisingly she one day got to go for free lessons and she love the dance so much she was a natural.

Tuk giggles as she watches percy closer. Percy opens her eyes and smiles at her as she continues to dance. Tuk stands next to her and tries and mimic her dancing. The other sully kids and the Metkayina kids saw them dancing and watch as percy tells Tuk about a lesson the clan

"The being of water has no beginning and no end. The sea is around you and in you." she said as water hovered over them and danced as percy moves her hands to a rhythm "The sea is your home before your birth...and after your death. Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. Our breath burns in the shadows of the deep. The sea gives and the sea takes. Water connects to all things. Life and death. The dark and the light."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

In the dark part of the deep, Tsireya connect a gill mantle to tuk braid and attached it to her back. Percy smiles as Tuk smiles at the new friend on her back.

"It helps to breathe longer underwater," Percy said as soon they head to a place where the ocean na'vi harvests some of their food. Percy was helping ronal harvest food but they both see Kiri controlling the moment of the fish with ease. this made percy curious and wonder if this na'vi is a demigod....of eywa.