Percy and Payakan

Don't be a silent reader 

"The boy has been found!"" The sea child has found the Sully boy!" Some of the people said as both Lo'ak and Percy were on top of Tyson who came back to her and apologized for leaving her. She immiediealty forgave him 

Everyone gathered near the rescue party even Neteyam who was there. Lo'ak sees Anoung and the two friends whose braids are held by rotxo. Neteyam was standing next to Anoung and both boys are relieved to see percy and Lo'ak save. Percy smiled at them but frowns seeing Anoung's face to which she looked at Neteyam who looked away a bit guilty. Percy sighed as both she and Lo'ak stood on the dock and she and Jake held back Lo'ak

"Let me see you," Jake said checking his son and sighing in relief he is fine. He smiled at percy and nod at her in thanks. "He is fine. He is fine! Just a few scratches"

Then suddenly the rest of the sully came and Neytiri held her son's shoulder letting out a sigh of relief he is okay. "I pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeball out at my youngest son," she said before snarling. She looked at percy who was there then looked away not sure what to say to the sky child. She might be OK with her around but sometimes seeing her reminds her of what the sky people did to her clan.

"No. My son knew not to take him outside the reef." Tonowari said forcing Anoung on his knees "The blame is his."

" Ok, let's go," Jake said. Lo'ak was about to speak but percy stopped him and spoke instead " 
No. It's not Ao'nung's fault. It was his so-called friends' idea." She said looking at the two boys who rotxo held in her coldest glare causing shivers to go down the spine.

She pointed at them as she kept speaking " Ao'nung actually tried to talk them out of it. But they were adamant....since they were quite long-time friends with anoung. He was afraid to lose that strong friendship and was unable to stop them. He was planning to return immediately for lo'ak but I was made aware and went to find him for I am the fastest"

"Is this true?" Tonowari asked lo'ak " Yes it is," Loa'k said playing along. This surprised Anoung, Neteyam, and their friends. Tonowari looked at percy and wondered....did this same thing happen to her when she was first around...he thought as he remembered her trying to fix a large wound by herself in her hut after she was missing for several hours. She said she left the reef to explore the ocean but got attacked by several sharks who thought she was a delicious snack. She didn't get to use her healing power for she was tired out from escaping.

He should have a private talk later with his son about how true friendship works and punished the now two ex-friends of Anoung

"I see"

"Come on." Jake takes his son and the family left as Percy climbs up the netted path " Is it true?" Tonowari asked his son "Anoung, What were you thinking?" Ronwal said 

"my lady...please..." Percy spoke to them " he understands his mistake...and he is scolded enough"

They both looked at each other and nods at percy. " rest percy...it must be a tiring day for you child" Tonowari said patting her head gently

"I will chief,"  She said saluting them goodnight as they left and looked at Anoung. "Neteyam?" She asked and he looked away red in shyness and embarrassment. She smiled and used a water bubble to heal the wounds on his face.

" Go I know you want to talk to lo'ak. and maybe I should give you tips on how to actually get a date...I mean I help my cousin nico with his first date with Will...I have seen how u look at neteyam"

"what...I...what....he is not the only one I like" Anoung mutters the last part "What was that?" Percy said oblivious. Anoung just speeds off to the beach to speak to Lo'ak leaving a confused percy behind.