Love and War

Don't be a silent reader

Percy hides in a tree high up crying her heart out. She sniffed and wipes her falling tears as she lean back on the tree...

"PERSEPHONE!"Anoung calls out to try to find her in the island forest. "PERSEPHONE PLEASE COME OUT!"

Percy just hides herself in the shades of the branches of the tree. why is he looking for her...he knew her actual past...the pain...the suffering.....the hands he held that were once cake with the blood of monsters she killed.

'Just stay hidden percy...he will leave....he doesn't need me' she thought as she looked at her feet when suddenly " Percy!" 

"EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!" She jumps in shock as neteyam lands in front of her on the branch, she was about to fall but neteyam grabs her arm and pulls her close. " Oops," he said before percy started whacking him 

" IDIOT! BIG BLUE IDIOT! YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME! YOU SON OF A...." Her mouth gets covered "Calm down flower. Calm down" he chuckled a bit before picking her up. "Put me down!" she yelled but he came down the tree with her with ease landing in front of Anoung.

She quickly jumps out of neteyam arms and tried to run but anoung grabs her and held her close  "Percy calm down....please"

she looked away as both of them stood at her height "The storm will blow over, Percy" Anoung said. She just remained quiet as anoung gently place his hand on her cheek "Percy look at us " She turned to him as he continued 

"We saw something today. I saw a human girl....no a demigod selected by a tulkun. I am very proud of you." He said "We both are percy," Neteyam said gently pulling her close making her sit between them and hugging her close

"It was not Payakan who killed the boys. I saw it." She said after some silence "The human ship killed his mother, so he gathered the young bulls and the reef people to attack the ship, and they were all killed. But of the sky people, not by him. He's not a killer."

"Percy by the Tulkun way he is, he bears those deaths"

"Like how I bear those deaths as well," She said standing up and walking in front of them before stopping " When I was 12 my mother and my friend Grover were rushing me to camp for my safety. A minotaur attacked....a monster that was half man half bull" she picks up a stick and draws on the sand when they came behind her to see the drawing of the monster. " my mom was grabbed by him and vanished into a golden light...I thought she died.....I had no weapons on me...but in my anger, thinking my mom is dead...I fought him with my bare hands, broke his horn, and stabs him to death with it just in revenge for taking my mother.... at the end of the whole quest ...my mom was alive, she was taken by a god which saved her life and she returned to me when I finished the quest. I knew how payakan felt when he saw he lost his mother....the woman who raised him from the minute he was born...the person who he always love from the start of life. the one who sacrifices for her child's smile"

"Peace is a great way...but it's not always effective.....by fighting back...to show your strength when they dare hurt your family, your home....that sends a message that never messes with me. I am peaceful but hurt the people I love I will send a storm after you" She said "That is the way of life...and the true way of water"

The boys looked at each other understanding the meaning of this message.  "We have to tell our fathers," Neteyam said

"No. They are furious. They will not understand"

"Father will understand," Anoung said but percy hooked her head.

"The whole clan some do accept me.....but most hate me. Demon, stranger...sky person...freak. That's all they see. " She said showing her hand. Both Anoung and neteyam held her hand