NEW STORY CROSSOVER

My fellow readers, I need your help with a new crossover book.

I asked a few fans for ideas and two of them I liked. I need your help to choose one to do first.

HARRY POTTER'S COOLEST AUNT

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a witch more than Petunia and her bridesmaid at her wedding who gets along with her husband and his two other friends after threatening him pain if he broke the lily heart.

Even when her son was born her cousin joked that they were twins looking alike when she was there at the birth before heading back to the USA to fix some god problems making her no contact for a few year

Only to learn when she came to London that Lily and James died and her son is with Petunia and her walrus husband being abused. Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, bursts into anger and rescues her 6-year-old nephew immediately defeating the real villain of the story.

(Need ship ideas)

(Fem Annabeth here and they are best friends)

Percy Jackson: Transformers

2 years since the war against Gaia. Percy jackson moves to a new school for the school year and thinks about what to present to her history class when Paul comes with a box labelled withwicky which has a family heirloom from His mother's side containing old glasses and nautical instruments as his ancestor was the first man to map the Arctic.

Since having a calm two years with only 5 to 9 monster attacks. She posts pic of these on her blog where she writes about her old adventures as an alias writer getting a fanbase. Unaware this brought a new adventure to percy after buying a  cool yellow car.

ALSO HOW THE HEACK THESE ALIENS HAVE HUMAN FORM AS WELL?!?!

(Need ship names and ideas)

(Fem annabeth who is the best friend)