Break up a fight

Don't be a silent reader.

Percy was collecting fruits from the trees on the island. She grab some of the fruits and noticed one of the best ones was a bit high up for her to reach. She stood on her toes as she tried to reach the fruit.

but suddenly, she was lifted into the air to her surprise. "Hey! What the?" She said and see who was carrying her. " oh hey neteyam," she said 

" sorry but you looked like you need help," He said, " they looked too tall for you to reach."

" the entire is designed for normal na'vi....and I am human so... I am like the tiniest person in the village. " She said "Please put me down... you're holding me like a cat"

" What is a cat?" neteyam said

" Just put me down," she said

As he puts her down, a basket of fruits was dropped next to her. " here I went ahead and picked the fruits. " he said "I managed to get extras"

"Thanks...I have been experimenting with some food and I think I could make a pie with these fruits. they taste like blueberries so...blueberry pie." she said taking the fruits in hand.

" that does sound good," he said as his tail wagged fast. " if it's like your cookies...it might be really delicious"

She smiles and giggles. " Still experimenting...I will let you have the first slice of the successful pie"

She and neteyam walk back to the village laughing as Anonug glares at both of them from a distance. His friend rotxo comes to him and sees who he is looking at.

" ah still angry that the forest boy is good to little percy?" Rotxo said laughing "You showing your jealousy."

" what does she see in him, his weird tail? the way his hair is done...his kindness..."

"Bro are you jealous or do you have a crush on him?" Rotxo said "Cause it's cool to date two people at once..."

" no I don't!" he said angrily 

" yeah your the same with percy so... I find that hard to believe. you like them both!... you're jealous that you're not with them...having fun" he said and anoung smacked his head.

"hey, anonug! rotxo!" one of their friends called for them "Come on we have to go!" 

"Come on let's go man" They went off to the beach

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Later, anoung noticed Kiri looking at the sand in the water. He signals his group to follow him as they head to Kiri.

"What is she doing?" He said to rotxo

" Have no idea," Rotxo said, 

" She just looking at the sand." They all laugh as Kiri lifts her head out of the water.

"Huh, What did you say?" Kiri said 

"Are you some kind of freak?" Anonug said

"He asked if you are a freak," Rotxo said as Kiri stand up signing 

"No," she said as she walks away

"Are you sure? You are not a real na'vi." Anonug teased her "Look at those hands. I mean look at them"

The group laughed at Kiri till Lo'ak shouted t them "HEY! Back off, fish lips"

"Oh, Another four-fingered freak"

"  Look at his little baby tail," Rotxo said pulling lo'ak tail to which he pushed him away.

"Don't touch me"

"oh baby tail," Anonug said as he and his friends pushed him around.