The battle (1)

Don't be a silent reader

"Sully's inbound, I want eyes up!" Quaritch said as he and his team took flight to attack them from the air.

Percy then sees a  plane coming to shoot the villagers underwater. "SUPERMAN! THUNDER STIKE NOW!"

"NOT A POKEMON AQUA GIRL!" Jason yells as he takes flight behind Neytiri who shoots down the plane's co-pilot and uses his thunder powers to explode the plane in the air. Neytiri cheers her war cry with Tuk behind her and Jason cheers too.

Tonowari leaps out of the water on his task and hits an enemy with a spear. Ronal does the same as every villager attacks the boat. She jumps out of the water again and strikes down another man with her spear before pulling it out. Unaware another boat aims his Gun at her but then their boat gets destroyed by a powerful fire surprising her. She turns and saw Leo smirking with his hand on fire. He nods as he, Hazel, Frank, and Will got onto another speedboat and started attacking the other boats.

Neytiri strikes down another plane's wings as it was about to take off causing it to crash. Suddenly she gets chased by Quaritch who shoots bullets at an insane speed as his eyes glow more golden than ever.

 Jason immediate zoom fast to Netyiri and Tuk's side as he used the wind to make them fly faster. " TAKE TUK FROM ME NOW!" Netyiri toss Tuk into the air as Jason caught her and flies her away from the battle her parents have against Quaritch.

Meanwhile, Anoung, Kiri, and Rotxo were swimming away from a sub after them till Kiri used her bond to attack the sub with a plant stopping them at once. This shocked the boys, Anoung looked up above the water in worry seeing several bright explosions. Then she saw Tyson swimming to him with another ilu. He quickly got on Tyson as rotxo and Kiri got on the other ilu and they swim toward the battle.

Spider was in the control room seeing the damage and decided to help, he attack one of the pilots of the ship and made the ship move forward nonstop after destroying the lever to stop it. People try to subdue him but suddenly they were pushed back by a fast shadow and a spider fell through landing on nico who caught him mid-air before landing hard on the ground on his butt.

"Nice work kid but...ow...I might lose my motion sickness but Hades that is painful on my butt"  Nico said

"Sorry" 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Scorsby aims a harpoon at payakan who doges it but grabs the cable and drags the boat onto the rock when they were trying to find him when he vanished underwater then he jumps out of the water with the cable and pulls it across the boat cutting it in half with also scorsby and his arm into the water.

Percy watched from the main ship looking ahead as she whistled. " Nice one brother," She said as a person tried to attack her from behind so she was about to back punched him but someone jumps out of the water and stab the person with a harpoon and percy accidentally punched his face instead. 

"OW THAT HURTS SEA FLOWER," Anoung said rubbing his cheek, and quickly percy turned to him panicked. "Skxwang, I was aiming at the other person about to attack me, not you Anoung" 

"Kiss it to make it better?"  Anoung said but then they both ducked as someone shoots bullets at them then suddenly the shooter was hit by an arrow and both o them turn to see neteyam running to them 

"Neteyam!" Percy said as she got enveloped in his hug along with Anoung. She breathes a sigh of relief.

"You two alright?" He said breaking the hug. 

"I was about to be a kiss for luck from our sea flower," Anoung said 

"Surivie the battle then we will see seaweed head," She said running ahead yelling a war cry, and attacking two more soldiers.