Metkayina Clan

Don't be a silent reader. do send your comments

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

The clan gathers around the edge of the village beach as they see the chief, his mate, and the men returning. All the animals starts jumping and cheering as they came close. The chief's children, Aonung 15, and Tsireya 14,  and their friend, Rotxo 15 come to their father and stop moving when they saw who he was carrying in his arms.

Tonowari looked at his children and his people before looking at Percy in his arms treasuring her like a little na'vi baby resting in their father's arms.

Ronal goes by his side and gently pats Percy's forehead, making percy relax at her touch. She looked at everyone before speaking. " WE WILL TELL WHAT HAPPENED SOON MY PEOPLE BUT FIRST she needs treatment to wake. come, sisters...help me prepare the things"

Ronal went ahead and a few female na'vi followed as Tono headed to his hut. " Father..." Aonung said  " Not now son...we need to treat the child. I will answer your questions later" Tonowari said

They followed them as they see their father keep percy gently on the mat as their mom starts the acupuncture techniques and chants. She pokes the needle on percy stomach several times, then blew air on her stomach before lifting her head and blowing out air.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Percy slowly opens her sea-green eyes as her vision becomes clear. she looked at the chief family with a calm face. "metkayina?" she said remembering what eywa said when she saw their face.

"you are awake sky child. that is good but surprising" Tonowari said

"Sky child?" Percy said "That sound like I am drama king's child...that is gross " She shivered then but froze a bit 'holy they are speaking English wait...am I speaking their language and understanding them?!'

"Drama king?" Tsireya said confused. Aonung looked annoyed "What a weird sky person...HOLD UP HOW ARE YOU SPEAKING OUR LANGUAGE AND BREATHING?!" he freaked pointing at her before Ronal smacked his head 

'I knew it....wait what is wrong with breathing' she thought as she was helped to sit up. 

"Young sky child, Do you have a name ?" Tonowari asked her 

" Yes and please don't call me sky child. My name is Persephone Jackson, but call me Percy," she said as she notice her outfit but didn't react for she had a feeling Eywa did it

"Why you were at the spirit tree  and how could you breathe the air of Pandora?" Ronal asked

"The spirit tree? was that where you found me? what do you mean about breathing What I can't breathe the air?"

"no child it's just it is poison for the people like you they can only breathe our air for 10 seconds before they die"

"what in Hades ?! Must be eywa who helped with that?" that comment she said surprised the family

"You know eywa? "  Tsireya asked going closer to her.

" yeah not just know her and also met her. I was brought to her by a universe's god chaos after I died as a hope for me to try and live a normal life in Pandora" Percy said " She gave the blessing to speak and understand your language and also breathe the air. She told me I was her blessed child"

The family looked at each other. No one has ever met eywa in person and this child was telling she had and even was called the blessed child who was brought to her from the dead.