Saving Lo'ak

Don't be a silent reader

A few days later, percy was cleaning Tyson's fins when she noticed Anoung, Rotxo, and Their friends coming back from outside the reef laughing.

She smiled at them and let Tyson swim off as she starts to head to them. She had not talked to Anoung and Rotxo. She wants to apologize for the scolding a few days ago. But she got too busy with her duties in the village.

She walked to them as they landed on the beach laughing but froze when she overhead them saying.

"Good idea leaving that freak...what is the name...Lo'ak, " His friend said to his other friend "Teach him a lesson for messing with us, hey anoung?"

"What?" They all turn to Percy who looks at them shocked. " you took him out of the Reef?! It's dangerous for him to be there alone ...he is still learning our ways! He is not ready to go alone out there."

"We are going back and get him...." Anoung said calming her" In an hour"

"IN AN HOUR?! WHAT IF HE GETS ATTACKED BY A SEA PREADATOR!!!" She shouts "GO GET HIM NOW!"

" Shut up freak...." One of his friends said " Why should we listen to you? your more a freak than those demon blood" He pushed Percy making her fall back on the sand.

"Percy!" Rotxo helps her up "Dude what the heck! Are you nuts?" He yelled at hir friend who rolled his eyes.

" Oh come on you agree right...if eywa didn't claim her as her ward. She is the freakiest thing on the planet... more than those demon blood. She doesn't belong here...she never will belong here, freak" he growls at Percy before she spoke back. POW! Anoung suddenly punched him in the face making him stagger back as his nose bleed the other friend held him back but Anoung pushed him away.

"Never speak to her like that" Anoung hissed at them both.

"Come on...she is a freak...don't you agree. why protect her?!" the other friend said

"Cause no one should ever call her a freak...she is one of us...one of the sea." he shouted " I should never agree to your idea, Vakzi. If you ever call her a freak again, I will kill you. She is mine" He hissed at them both

"Anoung..." Percy looked at him in worry seeing him fully angry for the first time. She motioned to rotxo who annoyingly dragged their now ex-friends.

He didn't look at her as she gently place a hand on his arm. "Anoung.....where is he?" she softly said.

"Three brothers rocks"

She nods gently as she used the waves to lift her as she gently kissed his forehead. " I will be back, we will talk later" She turns to the beach as she got off the wave and run quickly as she whistle.

She dives into the water and Tyson swims next to her and she grabs his harness and attaches his nevers to her wrist as he shoots in the rocket as they rush to save Lo'ak.

Meanwhile, Anoung was blushing hard and his tail wagged fast.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Soon in minutes due to Percy's control of the water. They got to the rocks faster and she spots lo'ak, She swam to him after Tyson was acting panicked and wanted her to swim away. She let him swim away as she went to lo'ak side.

She goes to Lo'ak and checks him he was surprised to see her but he quickly pointed back in panic and she turns to see an Aluka is about to attack them. She drew out riptide from her seat and prepare for battle.

A tulkun suddenly attacks the aluka and killed him immediately saving Lo'ak and Percy.

Percy was surprised but thankful the tulkun saved them as she swim to lo'ak who became unconscious and put a bubble around his head and swim above the water. The giant creature comes out of the water as well and lets them both rest on his fin.