Pandora , Eywa and the Ocean Celebration

(I know it was 15 years later but I am going to make it 17 years later and after 3 years of fighting Jake and the Sulleys are coming to the Metkayina tribe for sanctuary. only the oldest children will be aged up)

Als don't be a silent reader!

"Tompayä kato, tsawkeyä kato, Trrä sì txonä, S(ì) ayzìsìtä kato,Sì 'ekong te'lanä, Te'lanä le-Na'vi.Oeru teya si, Oeru teya si." A woman's voice reached her ears as percy opens her eyes slowly "Katot täftxu oel,Nìean nìrim, Ayzìsìtä kato,'Ìheyu sìreyä, 'Ìheyu sìreyä, Sìreyä le-Na'vi,Oeru teya si, Oeru teya si."

She felt her head gently pat as the woman sings she opens her eyes to see herself floating in a white space and her head was on a lap of a strange creature.

The woman has braids long below her waist decorated with charms. Her face was human expected for her skin and ears. Percy even saw she had four fingers and a tail as her whole body was blue.

Percy immediately sat up freaking out and moved back a bit. "Wha...who?"

"peace child doesn't be afraid" the woman speaks softly to percy who slowly calms down as the aura of this being is strangely calm. 

"Who are you? what are you?" she asked "And I am dead? I am sure I died!"

"calm little one....you were dead but chaos resurrect your soul before it headed to the underworld....he had heard your plea for your pain to end and read Zeus's mind on his plan find to find your body to force you to be a goddess. he sees your pain your suffering and he brought you to my planet begging me to give you a new life...in peace but he brought you thousand years ahead in light travel and when he returned it was the future and the people from earth had tried to take over my pandora"

"Pandora? future?" percy said confused 

"it has been years Percy as it is the Earth year 2170 and Pandora is the planet my world I have created where you are now"

" what about my friends? are they?" she asked 

"They were all given Elysium after they died of old age....your friend leo found Calypos and had a daughter who they named after you to honor you. Andrew got into the Asphodel Meadows. but that is all I heard from chaos."

percy cried as she was alive again but all her family and friends have passed. Na'vi gently wiped her tears. " don't cry child...they are in peace now." she softly spoke, " your sacrifices gave them and future demigods a more peaceful life."

" so what will happen to me now?" Percy said 

"well there was an invasion from the Earth people as they try to steal from my Pandora but a man named Jake who was with the avatar program which make them look like the inhabitant of this planet help stop them and sent them back to Earth. he has given peace to my planet but the sky people are returning in 2 years for Earth looked like it will die in a thousand years so they wish to take over the talent. Jake he will plan to take his family to where you will be 5 years later"

" where will I be? " she asked 

"With the metkayina, one of the tribes of the water na'vi," she said 

"na'vi? Is that what your species is called?" percy asked the older na'vi smiled and nods. "Indeed, they will take care of you...they know you might like what they call a sky people but you're a child of the ocean and one of my blessed children." she said gently kissing Percy's forehead "You have been blessed to speak our language and understand but you have to learn their cultures...I even removed your nightmare, aged you back to when you were 15 and your power remains...you will have Riptide with you soon. it time child for you to go"