New family and true love

Don't be a silent reader

(Jake narration)

Months at an eclipse, na'vi were standing at the dock stopped at a beautifully decorated dock as they all sang a song. Jake stood next to neteyam who was adorned in the traditional outfit and stood next to anoung as they both watched the path ahead.

All singing cords have a final bead. A father protects. That is his purpose in life. The people say that all energy is only borrowed. One day you have to give it back. Eywa takes care of all her children. Even sent brave warriors to help protect her children

The people watched as Percy was adorned in white and held nico and Jason's arms as they walked her down to the boys. Jake smiled as he remembered what happened months ago.

 Jake smiled as he remembered what happened months ago

*Flashback*

"My family and I are leaving tomorrow. Far away from here." Jake said a few days ago to tonowari at his hut.

"No, You are metkayinas now. You have a home right here" Tonowari said "You shall not leave Jakesully, plus I feel some people will be heartbroken if you all leave. you don't want to separate that bond" He said looking to the beach where Jake saw his kids playing happily in the sand with anoung, Spider, Tsiyrea, Rotxo, Percy, and her family as they all tossed a ball in the air laughing.

He then sees how different Spider is now...his blonde hair changed to black,his eyes have hints of green shade and now breathing pandora air happily without a mask. 

He smiled as he remembered he saw Spider return with percy from the spirit tree and in his hand was his new songcord which percy made with Sally and Posideon after making him officially adopted by a god and her mother making him part demigod and P...

He smiled as he remembered he saw Spider return with percy from the spirit tree and in his hand was his new songcord which percy made with Sally and Posideon after making him officially adopted by a god and her mother making him part demigod and Percy's official younger brother by blood and magic. The kids were shocked by his change but were happy for Spider. 

Spider once tried to water bend but got himself soaked which made percy laugh and gently teach Spider how to be one with the water. 

Percy tackled neteyam who fell over and laughed which caused her to chuckle before they were both tackled by anoung. Jake understood when he saw the love emitting between the three of them. it was powerful and it was pure.