Learning the ways of the clan

'SPLASH!' Percy sees Aonung and his sister Tsireya and his friend Rotxo swimming in the water. She was going to learn to explore the ocean of Pandora.

Not that she needed to learn to swim but she accepted the lesson cause she want to learn.

"Come on percy...the water is great," Tsireya said to her as she smiled.

"OK, I will just...CANNONBALL!!!" She jumps and creates a huge splash that soaked the na'vis making Terisya laugh and Anoung groan as they all go in the water and swim after her.

Percy looked around in joy and amazement as she swims around the reef.

Each of the animals is totally different yet familiar to her home and even some looked like dinosaurs she read from books

Each of the animals is totally different yet familiar to her home and even some looked like dinosaurs she read from books. she giggles and swims before stopping and turning as the na'vi swims to her.

' looks like she loves the ocean here. Her eyes shine like a child taking her first step' Tsireya moves her hands in the na'vi sign language which percy understood. Looks like Ewya helped with that as well

' well too bad she can't understand us when we sign....like a little baby wabby' Her brother said smugly as his friend laugh. Percy just smiles before speaking

"Baby wabby? aww am I really that adorable looking that I am called a baby Mr Aonung? " percy said easily speaking underwater surprising them. "I can understand your sign language easily." she said before swimming to them and looking at him straight in the face " but it's really cool when you can talk underwater with ease. Come on Tsireya I want to see your favorite parts of the reef"

Tsireya smiled and nods leaning percy to her favorite spots and leaving the shocked boys behind. Rotxo breaks out of his shock and signs to his friend 'Bro, she got you there, that was cool.' he signs before getting smacked on the back of his head by an angry Aonung.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

" so this how you all travel in the ocean ?" Percy said as she continuously pets the ilus that kept coming to her and licking her face. Today they were going to show her how to ride the ilus across the water. This reminds percy of the time she rode the sea horses across the sea of monsters with Tyson and....him.

She smiled as she remembers her sweet baby brother. He must be still working for their dad in the underwater forge.

"yes, the younger kids like us to ride the ilu but the adults after the age of 21 rides the Tsurak," Tsireya said pointing at the group of na'vis on Tsuraks heading out of the reefs.

" they look like flying fish back on my home...but bigger," she said

"Flying fish??" Aonung said "You sky people have weird names for the animals"

"Whatever you say fishbrain...no that is disrespect," Percy said as Aonung smirked "....to the fish" Rotxo snorted making his friend glare at him.