Could I love again?

Don't be a silent reader 

Days have passed, and Neteyam and Anoung both understood their feeling for each other but they are trying their best to tell percy how they feel. But every time they tried to tell her, they hesitate and talked to her about something else or in anoung case. Loa'k always takes her away asking for more stories of her adventure and learning her fighting style.

"Anoung calm down," Neteyam said as Loa'k ran off with percy who was confused. "Forest boy your brother is annoying me"

" at least it's not me, he is keeping you from. just little percy" He said signing

One day during an eclipse, the group arrived on their ilus to the cove of the ancestors."Here we are." Tsireya said "This is the Cove of our Ancestors. It is the most sacred place."

"It is....and the Eclipse is the best time to be here," Percy said as she gently pats Aqua's and Tyson's heads. Everyone looks amazed as the eclipse happened and the place turns dark and glowed 

"There it is. The Spirit Tree." Percy said pointing to the underwater tree

"I remember when father brought Sea flower." Anoung said, "This was the very place my father, mother, and some of our people saw creatures singing in harmony as they saw her floating in the middle of the tree if I recall it happened at the 5 mins eclipse "

" Sea flower?" Percy said 

" what? don't like it...then what about seaweed brain?" this made percy freeze and looked away saddened at a memory she felt. This worried Anoung seeing her expression.

"I like that....sea flower....it suits you percy," Neteyam said coming next to her and gently holding her hand which was tiny compared to his hand "I feel Anoung fits seaweed Brain title better"

"What? Hey!!" Anoung said which made percy laugh and smile. This made anoung look away red and neteyam chuckled. "Calm down lo'ak, " Tsreyia said calling him down before he does something drastic to her brother.

Soon they were in the tree and everyone slowly connected their queues. Neteyam see percy being wrapped around by several of the tree-floating wines as she closed her eyes.

Neteyam and Anoung both connect their queue and close their eyes.

Neteyam opens his eyes but his body was different. He was shorter and his skin was tan. He sees clothes on him similar to human scientists wear daily back in his clan. He was human!

Looking amazed at his body, he hear two shouts and ran to the noise to see two human boys pointing at each other in fear and confusion.

"Who are you!!" They both said and neteyam recognise their voices. It was Anoung and Lo'ak ...they are human too.

they are human too