The battle (3)

Don't be a silent reader

(Percy narration)

Kronos growls and attacks with great speed as percy matches his speed and blocks the attack causing a massive burst of air.

Lo'ak grabbed onto the railing and held trying not to fly away before landing on the floor safely.

Percy kept deflecting the blade and doing the scythe. Kronos gets more and more angry as he is unable to land a proper hit on her.

Lo'ak watched in amazed at the battle till someone grabbed his shoulder. "Lo'ak there you are...." Neteyam said, "Where is percy?"

Lo'ak just pointed at the battle and both neteyam and anoung looked in shock at how different percy was looking and how speedy the fight was that they were seeing only a flash of them properly occasionally.

"What is..." Anoung said

"Eywa gave percy her powers and slightly possessed her as they are battling Kronos to the death," lo'ak said 

"Definitely not joining that fight," neteyam said as the boys agreed.

"Also turns out I am the unborn brother from her old life and I am reborn as your little brother," He said

" WAIT WHAT?!" Neteyam said

The blades clashed once as they both defended each other's edges from them. Kronos grunts and pants from the continuous fight.

"Getting tired old man," Percy said " Looks like you're out of time."

"SHUT UP WORTHLESS HERO!" He said lifting his scythe and swinging it hard down but percy leaped into the air. Riptide glows a pure bright light, changes into a new sword, and with a final war cry, she stabs him in his heart as golden ichor drips on the tip of her sword.

"You.....May have .....killed me again Jackson.....but I will always return....I will return to take his measly planet of my own"

"Not this time Kronos...." Both she and Ewyas spoke at the same reign. "Your reign of terror will truly end today. You will never rise from the dust again and forever disappear from the universe. "

Kronos looked at the sword and gasped seeing the new Greek words on the sword. Αθάνατος δολοφόνος better known as " Immortal Killer?! But this blade is a myth....how...?"

"Chaos made this blade to stop immortals from going out of control as a last resort. It can only be wielded by the worthiest hero" They spoke " Goodbye forever Kronos May you be truly punished in the void and never return"

Kronos monstrously screamed as percy pushed the blade deeper into his heart and he burst into a golden light and vanished into thin air. Percy stands up tall as Riptide changes back to normal and is covered in gold ichor. Then she turned back to her usual self and fainted on the ground.

"Percy!!!" Anoung and Neteyam both yell as they rush to her side. Lo'ak follows after a while. "You alright sea flower?"

"Woah.....so that is what is like to be possessed.....girl boss eywa!" Percy said after being helped sit up.

"Girl boss?" Anoung said confused.

"It's a slang. A title we tell to badass women"