Protecting her friends

Don't be a silent reader 

"Payakan! Brother!" Percy said rushing to payakan at the three brothers' rock " Brother I need your help sky people are hunting my family's tulkuns. We have to fight back"

'Percy you have to leave.....leave sister...' Payakan in fear "Leave me sister"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Percy!Persephone!" She turns back to see all her friends riding fast to her. " Skxwangs! What are you doing?" She said as they come near her.

"You helped us when we need you many times... Today we will help you" Anoung said. Percy sighed as she said " As much as I am grateful...WHY YOU SKXAWNGS BROUGHT TUK!!!" 

She points to Tuk who was behind Kiri who said "Oops"

The lo'ak noticed the tracker on Payakan fin. " Percy! Look!" Percy turn back and her heart squeezed in pain seeing the tracker on her brother's fin

"Σῷα τρέχει!" Percy jumps onto Payakan's fin " Hold on brother....." Percy immediately tried to pull the tracker of Payakan, Lo'ak joins her and pulls the tracker as well. As they pull Percy noticed the ship in the far distance "Σῷα τρέχει!"

"Neteyam, help us! The ship is approaching!!" Lo'ak said also seeing as neteyam helps to grab the tracker and everyone joins to help pull the tracker out.

"Call Dad! Call him!!" Neteyam tells Lo'ak who quickly used the neck walkie-talkie to call his father. " Dad, I mean devil dog do you read me?"

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

- Did you see where they went?" Neytiri asked a young reef na'vi the location of their kids as Jake gets a voice call from Lo'ak "It's eagle eye, do you copy?"

"They went outside the reef." The young boy said as Jake respond to the call " Lo'ak?"

"Dad!" Lo'ak said as he stand on payakan looking at the ship in worry "We went after percy, and her brother tulkun is under attack. We are trying to get the tracker off him now! Killer ship inbound. It's about two clicks out."

" Who is with you?" Jake said 

"All of us, even percy, Anoung, Tseriya, and Rotxo at the Three Brothers rocks." He said 

She grabs an earpiece from lo'ak to talk to Jake. "Mr sully I did not expect these skxawng to follow me even bring the youngest here. I will get them all to safety and not attack till there is a backup. The ship will reach us in 20 minutes...Half if they send small pods after us"

"Protect them Persphone we are on the way!" Jake said as he and his mate rushed to the hut

" Yes sir!" Persephone said 

Jake arrived at Tonowari's hut yipping as Tonowari and Ronal looked at him "The Kids went to follow percy and they all are attacked. They defending a tulkun, Percy's brother. Your Kids too." Ronal gasped and went to grab her weapons

"The demon ship?" Tonowari said "Yes! We gotta go!" Jake said as everyone runs to the water as Tonowari gives orders to his men "Weapons! Sound the alarm!" H

He turn to see his wife holding her weapons and he went to stop her " You should stay back" he said but his wife shope in determination " I ride" Tonwari gabs his spears as all the villagers yip hearing the sound of the conch and call for their ride as they arm themselves with weapons They all head outside the reef to save the kids and the tulkun yelling their war cries.

Meanwhile, the spies on the ship divide themselves. One transforms into ilu when out of site and a woman removes her fake air mask and puts on a diving mask before heading into the water. The dark hair and blonde man went to Spider who was looking out in worry 

"Don't react...just listen Spider" The blonde hair man said to Spider who obeyed seeing the man was dangerous but a friend as he kept looking out the window. "we get you back to them.....just get ready to cause chaos. then we will help you vanish outside"

"how can I trust you?" Spider said 

"Submarines close the hatches! Two minutes!" they heard the main hunter yell to his crew.

"You have to....we swore on the river Styx to help you escape," The dark hair man said "So will you?"

He looked out and nods silently before heading out to the dock of the ship. The blonde man turn to the other 3 men and 2 women who were stealing glances and gave the signal.

'It's time fellow demigods' he signals

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Ao'nung!" Neteyam tossed him a rope which he tried quickly around the tracker " Hurry up bro!" "Quickly!" "Pull" "All at the same time!" The children all spoke as they pull the tracker with neteyam pulling with his ilu. At the same time, Quaritch looked through his binoculars and smiled "I will be damn. Sully's kids." He said then looked again carefully and his eyes widen seeing percy walking around without a mask and pulling a tracker "And a woman breathing pandora air...no...its her...capture them all alive. Let's roll. Not you. " He said to Spider who stopped before going back inside 

"Saddle up!" his teammate said as they all got onto their ikrans.

" Pull up Harder!" Tsreyia yelled as everyone was pulling " Pull!" neteyam said 

In a scream of anger, Percy finally pulled the tracker off with all her might and broke it in half with her bare hands growling and snarling. "Woah" Rotxo said as she toses the pieces into the sea and as she quickly waters bubbles for all her friend to last them 3 hours underwater. " Go go! Everyone dives! Dive now the bubble will last you 3 hours of air! Get tuk to safety go!!"

 "Go, Tuk." Kiri takes tuk and dives into the water. Neteyam saw the top half was still blinking "Go that way!  I lure them away!"

"Neteyam no!' Percy said but he left and everyone dived so she turns to her brother "Payakan, dive! Go brother go!"

She hops on Tyson as they all get to safety with the speedboats chasing them. She follows Neteyam holding the signal 

"Range 300." Scoresby said "Ready Depth charges. Fire, Fire, Fire !"

They shoot off exploding bullets into the water. Percy sense them coming and used the water to make the bombs away from her and neteyam as they lead off the ships.

"No depth charges, Scoresby do you copy? The kids are worth nothing if they are dead, especially that woman " Quaritch said in the neck walkie-talkie. 

"Hold your fire" 

Percy and neteyam looked back confused at why there is no more attack but kept swimming off after tossing the signal into a coral

"Circle out. Get a cordon around them" Quaritch said smirking dangerously, " Get your subs in the water....new main priority, get the woman...she is a gem we might need. How special she must be to live with these aliens. He is going to be happy learning she is here"

Unaware his radio was overheard by the spies whose faces darken and the man connects the radio to his spies in the water

"flare to jewels, Flares to Jewels...Do you copy?"  he said

" Jewels here, what is the situation?" The woman underwater said as she rids the ilu watching the kids escaping.

" Mr Q is now after Persephone....he wants her. " He said, "It's like he knows who she is, Jewel."

"Shadow here, Jewel and Flare...Something is wrong" A man said as he, both of the blondes,s and two of the girls enters the boats. "His aura is different now....like old enemy....like....oh no...."

"What shadow? What?" Flares asked, "Like who?"

"Kronos"