Together as One

Don't be a silent reader 

Percy slowly climbed to the side as she watch Quartich and the others were watching where she saw the villagers and Jake coming to save the kids.

Leo from the cameras sees her on screen and smiled before he starts hacking and hiding her from the camera view so it will not suspiciously glitch.

"It's Sully." One of the dream walkers said seeing the na'vis

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Jake and the villagers rushed to the kids based on the signal. He looked ahead worried for his kids till he heard shouting in the air.

"Daddy!!!" They all looked up and Netyiri gasped seeing Tuk carried by Jason in his arms as they fly to them.

Netriyi hissed at Jason and was about to draw her bow but Tuk stopped her as she yelled " Daddy! Daddy! he is percy friend! Percy's friend saved me!!" 

"I am actually her brother without blood bond...but special delivery ...one little na'vi," Jason said passing Tuk to Jake's arms

"Oh tuk!....thank you"

"Jason...no problem...Percy is family...protecting people she loves is protecting her....protecting her family... thank you for being her home. Also here tuk...you have to remain hidden. Frank is disguised as her and has captured your son Lo'ak and a girl reef na'vi" Jason said making Tuk wear the charm and her body faintly fades making her blend."You still have to go....be careful. My teammates are helping you all as well under eywa and chaos orders but there is one thing you should let percy handle. "

"And what is that brother of percy?" Ronal said 

"Let her fight Quartich...he is different....a dark aura is possessing him giving him a strength greater than god," he said looking away darkly before flying away to the ship. this caused all the na'vi to look in worry and made Jake think deeply as Tuk sits behind her father

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

They see the villagers, Neytiri, and Jake, arriving across the water. Percy gets climbs up and notices the guards are standing on the rail where the kids are...Big mistake. She sees Quaritch eyes glow slightly golden and vanished back to his regular eye color as he took lo'ak transmitter and speaks through it

"Jake, tell your friends to stand down." He said speaking on the radio. "If you want your children back, you will out alone and. You know better than to test my resolve." He aims the gun at lo'ak head who remained calm as he sees's 'tuk' hand her rope fully cut and hides it

"I took you under my wing, Jake. You betrayed me. You killed your good men...good woman. I will not hesitate to execute your kid."

"I am coming" they all heard on the loudspeaker of the ship which confused everyone. But turned around when they heard the slow clap and gasped aiming their guns.

"bravo...did you practice that Mr quarichy? how long? 3 years? 5 years? You could work on your monologue a bit better.....I give it a five out of ten" Percy said leading on the railing smirking dangerously

"PERCY!" Lo'ak and Trsireya said in joy and worry, even the villagers and Jake heard her clearly. Percy looked at them and winked before looking back at the people aiming guns at her

"Well well well... you the famous percy jackson...daughter of Poseidon...Thought you be older "

"Oh, Grandpa must speak highly of me.....after all, who beat his ass and sent him to the underworld...Oh, right me.....He must have really downgraded giving making a mortal his host...that too a dream walker"

"Bold words coming for a demigod killed by my mother " Kronos spoke that causing the voice to change. This scared mostly everyone as his eyes went back to normal

"Oh, I killed that bitch before I died Gramps...She is now fucking dying cause of foolish mortals hurting the earth...Also Look like eywa was aware you try to come to rule another planet since you failed to rule the last one. This is her message which I will say in my own iconic Persassy way" She puts a middle finger up " Γάμα σου γέροντα και άφησε αυτόν τον πλανήτη μαλάκα"

This made a few guards snort. Even 'tuk' held her chuckle...Lo'ak and Tsireya looked confused but now that percy just pissed off the man she got angrier.

"You got a lot of nerve for a dead kid...One move and I will kill this boy right here and right now" He said aiming the gun to the side.

" You sure that is lo'ak you should look to your right," She said. He looked to the right and looked up to see the biggest thanator he has ever seen.

"ROAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!" Thanator attacks him making him drop the gun and got hit back to the railing

"ROAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!" Thanator attacks him making him drop the gun and got hit back to the railing. He freed lo'ak and Tsreiya with a swipe of his claws and toss them onto his back and they were on Percy's side. 

"you two drop these" She hands their spear and sword

"Thanks," Lo'ak said. Quairtch scoffed as he stood up "Only one person of backup.....against a whole fleet of soldiers....underestimating us?"

"more like an overestimating man....but to be honest" Percy smirked standing in battle mode "I am having a family reunion. Say yoohoo family!!!"

"Yoohooo!"Several said as Sixof toss their guns and air masks and the thanator transformed into Frank with thanator claws. Nico, Will, Piper, Reyna, Hazel, and Will drew out their swords. shields, spears, bows and arrows, and godly powers. Jason and Leo both came flying from the air with their powers. The seven...no the eight are together again....fighting one more time to save a world.

"Demigods....in my ship!!!" He said angrily as one of his eyes turn golden 

"Yeah...also I hacked into your systems...so I got 60% of your machines shut down...would have done fully but had to be water girls side for battle soon," Leo said landing next to percy.

"Feeling the love Valdez....what quarry? Never expected that ey? " She said, " My Family is always there when I need them....also you should meet a new member of the family and he is super duper angry!!" She whistled hard and the next moment payakan leaped out of the water roaring in anger.

"HOLY SHIT THAT IS A WHALE!!!!" Leo said freaking out in amazement 

"Tulkun dumbass!!" Nico said 

"Payakan!" Lo'ak cheered seeing the tulkun who attacks the soldiers and destroy them after landing on the ship.

"YEAH!' Percy said. She sees the villagers coming to attack and she nods to her friends.

"ATTACK!!!!" She yelled as all of them yelled and split up to attack the soldiers and mechs with their weapons, newly forged to handle both mortal and godly, and powers. Payakan deflects a harpoon with his huge horn causing the harpoon to destroy part of the ship before diving back into the water.

"Let's dance Kronos"