Getting to know the Sullys

Don't be a silent reader

"This way," Percy said leading them to their new hut. The family follows her and Tuk smiled when an ilu chirps at her.

"Come on now, Tuk." Neytiri said

"It's right up here," Percy said. They follow her and tuk was jumping on the net path as they finally arrive at their hut and gently put their things down "This is your new home."

"This will work, this is nice right?" Jake said. Neytiri drops her mattress making everyone look at her as she sighs.

"um...so.. if you need anything else, I will be in that hut over there " she points at her hut. " take your time to adjust," she said waving them goodbye. Neyetam looked at her and waved at her as she left.

" Neteyam is in love~" Lo'ak teased

" Lo'ak!!!"

Soon the Sully were settling in and soon the sun was setting. Percy was baking something in her hut. while the sully did something else. "Sullys fall in," Jake said as the family gather around the hut in a circle "Remember family meeting." Neteyam pulls lo'ak by his side

"Down on your knees." Jake said "Kiri." Neytiri gently made Kiri sit down "What?"

"I need you, kids, on your best behavior. I mean it. Learn fast, pull your weight, and don't cause trouble. Got it?" Jake asked

"Yes sir," Lo'ak said as

"I want to go home," Tuk said crying missing their old home.

"Oh, Tuk..." Neytiri said

"Tuk, this is our home now." Jake said calming his little girl "We're gonna get through this. We're gonna get through this if we have each other's backs."

"What is that your father always says?" she asked her kids

"Sullys stick together," Neteyam said

"Yes, So we stick together," Jake said to his family "alright this time with feeling"

"Sullys stick together.""Sullys stick together.""Sullys stick together."

Jake smiled at his family and then saw percy appearing at their door holding a basket in her hands. "am I interrupting something?" she said noticing them gather in a circle. " I can come back another time," she said about to leave.

"No no... it's fine," Jake said. "we have just finished. Come in please". Percy smiled and enters the hut. Neteyam stands straight as she enters which causes his siblings except Tuk to giggle.

" I made some food for dinner for you all. Since you travel so much you must be too tired, so I made some dinner" she said offering them two containers of food.

" oh thank you," Jake said gently taking the container. Percy smiled as she looked up at them.

(Percy is very tiny at 5'9 and most avatars are taller than 9'0. She feels like Hazel now)

" thank you, child," Neytiri said. she was wary at first as percy is a sky child but seeing how the clan loves her and her bond with them. She relax a bit and was a little grateful that dinner was made.

" Please sit with us," Jake said offering her. "oh no sir I couldn't" Percy tried to refuse but Tuk grabs her hand and jumps up and down.

"Please please please join us!" Tuk said " I want to know about you more! Please" She let out the avatar's puppy eyes. Before percy could react all the kids did puppy eyes at her to the amusement of their parents as they all tried to make percy stay.