The battle (2)

Don't be a silent reader

"Shhh don't cry tuk..." Nico said calming Tuk who gets scared as the ship slowly sinks "I want my daddy"

" shh don't worry....he will come for you...and the big bad guy will be taken care of by Percy," Nico said before getting punched in the face and grabs by the hair. The girls yell and screamed before they got scolded by Quaritch.

"Really think they both going to walk out of here alive, emo?" Quaritch said "They going to be both dead once they are here"

" I am goth you blueberry θηλυκία αλεπού.....also if you had known percy for a long time like I have and your dear boss Kronos.....Then you know you're all dead." Nico chuckled before he forcefully got his head smacked on the rail causing him to groan and shakes his head to focus on his vision. The cuff on him prevented him from using his powers as fast as he normally can.

"Hey, boss?" One of the men said, " Isn't it too quiet..." He falls forward dead with an arrow deep in his neck. This caused everyone to aim the guns in the air trying to find the shooter as some gets shot down. Quaritch shoots to where he sees the shooter till Percy jumps into the air yelled and destroyed his gun as he dodges the blade.  Kronos possessed him fully summoned his scythe and attack the demigod who blocks with her sword. 

"Huh...looks like you all really γαμημένος if she is shoot arrow well," Nico said before seeing a knife behind the fallen soldier

"I KILL YOU...I WILL KILL YOU KRONOS! LIKE HOW I KILLED YOU BEFORE!!!" Percy yells as she kept attacking dangerously. Nico used a bit of his powers with the strength of his hand and got a knife summoned onto his hands as he quickly tries to cut the cuffs with it.

"Look at you all angry granddaughter... You should have joined my cause from the begging else you will not be losing every single person you loved." Kronos spoke

"MY LOYALTY IS TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY...I WILL RATHER ROT IN TARTARUS FOR ALL OF THE ETERNITY THAN JOIN YOU!!" She screamed " YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING HIM! FOR EVERYONE DEAD FROM YOUR HANDS!"

"Even your mother?" He said which caused her to get distracted and he powerfully whacked her with his scythe so that she crashed into the wall. She shakingly sits up as he laughs.

"You still think your mother and stepfather's death was an accident? Gaia my dear mother granted my wish to destroy something special of the demigod who defeated me.... the one thing which she loved from the moment she open her eyes." He said as he continued laughing " Oh how delightful was it to hear them scream as they crashed. Your mother, stepfather, and ur unborn brother"

Percy's Body shake as she couldn't believe what she heard. Nico gasped hearing this. He had sensed her parent's souls when they died but an unborn baby brother. he missed that cause how he know he died before he was truly born in their world. The demigods, Neteyam, Lo'ak, and Anoung all looked at each other shocked as they heard other the radio.

Neteyam, Anoung and lo'ak all three head to the ship on the ilus before the others could react. 

"No.. it's their fight," Jason said between grunts of pain " Rescue all the fallen na'vis and get them treated for their wounds."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

" too bad that kid got reborn in this world....might as well kill him too if you can find him before I can..." He suddenly got knocked away by an explosion made by Jake causing them to get distracted by the two adult na'vi attacking them