I.

Chapter One.

𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝑰𝑳
𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝚄𝚃.

𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝑰𝑳𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝚄𝚃

WARM SUNLIGHT AND CRISP, FRESH AIR. Those were two things that Justice hadn't felt in what seemed like eternity. He almost forgot what the city of Chicago even looked like in the daylight.

Tall buildings and lots of busy civilians, bustling along the crowded streets.

He closed his eyes for a second, inhaling a deep breath as he took in this newfound feeling of freedom. Even though his face held a blank, emotionless expression, he was elated. After eight years of being locked away in a disgusting, miserable and negligent prison, Justice was more than ready to get back to normality.

Hearing the horn of a car honk, he opened his eyes. The image of the dark Bentley Continental GT S pulling up in front of him caused a small smirk to appear on his face. Once the vehicle came to a complete stop, Justice walked towards it and reached for the handle.

Yanking it open, he got in.

"My nigga fresh out the cage, stop playing!" The young man known as Jace exclaimed, slapping hands with his big brother before pulling him into a hug.

The two were blood siblings, Justice being six years older.

"Bitch you swole as fuck, yo' ass was in there hitting them weights huh?"

"Shit, hell yeah. Wasn't nothing else to do in 'dat bitch. Had to make the time pass by faster somehow." Justice replied, absentmindedly flexing his tattooed muscles that were put on full display due to the white wife beater he had on.

"Damn, I can't believe you really was gone a whole eight years. My ass was a freshman in high school the last time I seen you." Jace said in awe, realizing how long it had been. Growing up, they were inseparable so the fact that one of the brothers was separated from the other for such a long period of time was mind blowing to even think about.

"I know, shit is crazy folks."

The car then fell silent for a few seconds.

"Anyways, fuck allat. You out now and that's all that matters. We finna turn the city up!" Jace excitedly yelled.

"Nigga, I ain't turning nothin' up. I'm sitting my ass down somewhere and staying the fuck outta trouble." Justice said clearly, twisting one of his dreads that was thinning and breaking off in the middle. "You needa do the same, hot headed ass lil' nigga."