XXXI.

Chapter Thirty One.

"W-wait!" Kitana exclaimed as Justice's lengthy dick plunged deep into her from the back. "Please baby, take some out. I-I can't!" She reached behind her, pushing on his lower abdomen so that he would ease up.

Despite Kitana being nervous about catching the attention of the people who lived around her, Justice had convinced her to have sex with him on the balcony of her townhome. Was it risky? Yes. Was the fun worth more than the risk? Definitely.

Ignoring her, Justice hiked her leg up on the railing and made her bend over some more. Their sweat coated and sticky bodies slapped together as he moaned out. "Fuck." His soft yet deep voice exclaimed, watching her ass jiggle with every stroke he gave her.

"You love taking daddy dick? Hm?" He leaned over and asked in her ear, causing her to gasp.

"Yesss, I do!" She moaned, feeling him pepper wet kisses behind her ear and down her neck.

"How much?" Justice bit down on his thick bottom lip, chest heaving up and down as his tip jabbed at her spot repeatedly.

"S-so much, papa." Kitana whined, yelping as his large hand connected with her left ass cheek sharply. It stung yet felt good at the same time. "Ouu Jus-fuck!"

He then grabbed her arms and placed them behind her back as if she was getting arrested, holding her wrists together with one hand while the other hand wrapped around her long braids and yanked them.

"Look at me." He grunted, pulling her hair back to where she was eye level with him. "Say my name."

Her juices were running down her legs and his shaft at this point, creating a small puddle on the concrete underneath them.

"Justice." She moaned out as she bit her bottom lip, causing his strokes to stop. He pulled out of her, allowing his tip to stay near her entrance. Kitana frowned, letting out a frustrated groan.

"Why'd you stop?" She whined, a small pout on her face.

"That ain't my fuckin' name. When you taking this dick, you know what to call me." He said in her ear, tightening his grip on her hair. "Try it again."

"D-daddy." Tana breathed out, looking at him. "I'm so sorry, baby. Please keep going!" Her voice practically begged. That was exactly what Justice wanted to hear.

Smirking, he rammed back into her causing her to cry out in pleasure. "Fuck yess!" She became louder, feeling him stretch her pussy out even more.

Kitana's body began to shake as Justice hit her G-spot over and over. He gripped her hips, pounding in and out of her wetness. "Shit, ma. This pussy feel so fuckin' good, bae." Justice threw his head back. "So tight and wet, just perfect."

Her breathing labored as her cries of pleasure became more intense. She was now screwing out profanities, not even talking straight anymore.

"You finna cum, ain't you baby?" He asked huskil, leaning his head down and kissing the back of her neck. "Nut all over my dick, it's okay." He reached forward and grabbed her breasts, toying with her erect nipples and rolling them between the pads of his fingers. "C'mon."

This sent her over the edge, causing an intense orgasm to ripple through her body as she gripped the rail tightly. Her mouth was ajar as her eyes rolled back.

"I'm c-cumming, I-ohh fuck!" Kitana began to cream all over his member, knees buckling as she became weak. Justice held her up and allowed her to ride out her orgasm as she moaned loudly. Tears were in her eyes as she inhaled a sharp breath, feeling the immense pleasure in her lower region.