XXXV.

Chapter Thirty Five.

After a very eventful night that consisted of plenty of sex, both Justice and Kitana crashed around two in the morning.

It was now 9:07 am, and they were knocked out in Justice's king sized bed.

With the ceiling fan going at the highest speed and them being buried under the thick covers while tangled up in each other, they were beyond comfortable and in a deep slumber .

Unfortunately, that comfort was interrupted by loud knocking on the front door. Justice stirred in his sleep, trying to ignore the noise. Maybe it was just a figment of his imagination, and would go away if he fell back asleep.

To his dismay, that wasn't the case at all. Suddenly, the knocking got louder. It went from hard knocking into straight up banging. Groaning, he slowly removed himself from underneath Tana, then pushed the plush cover from over his head.

With a sigh, he reached over and grabbed his phone. Turning it on, he winced at the brightness of the screen, so he turned it down. Now seeing what time it was, he jumped up.

"Aw shit." Justice mumbled. He totally forgot his mother was bringing Ilani over this morning. She had to bring her pretty early due to her having errands to run.

There was three missed calls and five text messages from her, and she didn't sound too happy either.

Looking over, he saw Kitana still asleep with her hair covering her face

Looking over, he saw Kitana still asleep with her hair covering her face. Light snores left her mouth as her body rose and fell, indicating she was breathing at a steady pace.

"Bae, get up. My momma and Lani are here." He shook her firmly.

Tana groaned, annoyed that she was being woken up from such a good sleep. In fact, it was probably the best sleep she'd gotten in a while. Having someone in the bed next to you definitely helped.

She then wiped the slobber from the side of her mouth, opening her eyes. She let out a yawn, before flipping her braids out of the way. "Huh?" She mumbled, still clearly disoriented and half asleep.

"C'mon, we gotta put some clothes on." He urged, getting out of the bed. Justice then reached down on the floor, grabbing his sweatpants from last night, that obviously didn't stay on for long.

He pulled them up his skinny legs quickly, as Kitana reached for her robe that was sprawled out on the floor. She put it on, making sure to tie the belt in the front securely. If not, all of her goodies would pop out and that would be a traumatic event for everyone.

They both exited the bedroom, hurrying to the front door. Justice undid the locks and pulled the door open, revealing Mrs.Bennett and Ilani.

"H-hey momma, good morning. You look nice." He cheesed with a sheepish smile. The woman glared at him for a few seconds, before averting her attention behind her son to see Kitana standing there, messing with her robe as she was trying to fix herself.