XXII.

Chapter Twenty Two.

Once Justice finished putting gas in his car, he headed over to Jace's place. Though the parking lot seemed to be full, he was able to find an open spot. Getting out of his vehicle after parking, he shut and locked the doors before making his way up the stairs that led to the second floor of the apartment building, which was where Jace lived.

Jogging up the stairs, he slightly huffed once he got to the top step since he became out of breath fast. He was a smoker, which caused him to feel winded quickly.

Approaching the door, he lifted his fist to it and knocked. Waiting for a few seconds, he then heard the locks turn. The door opened, revealing his younger brother who was shirtless and smoking a blunt. This was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Ah, my brotha' in Christ!" Jace said, putting on a fake African accent. Justice laughed, slapping hands with him before entering the apartment.

"So, how did the date go last night wit'
'Ms. Teacher bae'?" Jace inquired as Justice sat on his couch. He then sat across from him on the loveseat.

"That shit went great." The older male cheesed, showing his whole Diamond grill.

Jace squinted, looking at his brother. He then realized he was in the same clothes from the previous night. "Hold up, you got some pussy?"

Justice simply smirked, rubbing his hands together. He remained silent since he knew his brother would catch on.

"Look at ya', boy! You growing up on me, I'm proud." Jace said, fake sniffling.

"Nigga, shut up." The older male tossed a pillow at his head. "But yeah, we did a lil' sumn last night and this morning." Justice began to daydream, thinking about the two sexual encounters he had with Kitana.

He loved how warm and tight she was. Her lower region fit around him perfectly like a glove.

The flashbacks alone were causing his dick to stiffen. He immediately imagined someone's old naked wrinkled up grandmother, trying to keep himself from standing at attention. Now was not the time for that.

When he went back soft, a sigh of relief left his lips.

"Finally got ya' dick wet after eight years. I just know you probably nutted fast as shit, Speedy Gonzales." Jace shook his head, earning a smack of the lips from Justice.

"Mind yo' own dick." He told him, holding up a middle finger. "Anyways, aside from that, we really had a nice time together. Kitana couldn't stop talking about how much she loved the lil' candle making class. I'm glad I chose it. Plus, the food they served us was off the chain. I ain't ever had steak that tender. After we left there, we was walking by the lake and shit. It was real romantic." Justice rambled, briefly speaking on the events of last night.

"That's good, folks. You know, you always seem to light up when you talk 'bout her." Jace pointed out. "I ain't neva' seen you do that before."

"She's special to me, man." Justice told his brother softly. "Like, seriously. This morning, I asked her if she would be mines and she said yeah. We was in the middle of having sex but I was being serious, it wasn't just on some 'in the moment' type shit. I really want Kitana to be my girlfriend." He expressed. "You think I'm moving too fast?"

"Nah." Jace shook his head. "Jus, you've always been a straightforward person so whatever you want, you go after with no questions asked. There's nothing wrong with that, as long as you and Kitana are on the same page. If she feels the same way then you ain't got nothing to stress about." He took a pause and ashed the blunt.

"But, I will say that you need to ask her more properly, my nigga. Like you said, y'all was fuckin' at that moment." Jace replied.

"You right." Justice nodded. "I think I'll do it when I take her out again. This time, I want it to be more intimate. Just us. I'm gone take my time and say everything I need to say."