XXXII.

Chapter Thirty Two.

Two days later.

Per Justice's request, his mother had went online and found a few apartment options that he could choose from. She wrote down three potentials, giving Justice the direct phone numbers and emails.

He had called and scheduled tours to see all of them today, which is what he was doing with Kitana. So far, they had looked at the first one and were about to view the second one. The first one was nice, but too far away. He wanted to be in a more centralized area.

"They should be coming up soon..oh! Here we are, 1900 Terrace View." Kitana pointed as she sat in the passenger's side of Justice's car. She was in charge of directing him to the apartment complexes while he did the driving.

The pair both eyeballed the high rise building, taking in its luxurious appearance.

"These look really nice, baby." Tana exclaimed.

"Yeah, they do." Justice agreed, taking off his seatbelt. He then looked at the clock on his dashboard. "C'mon ma, the showing is for noon and it's 11:59."

Kitana nodded, taking off her seatbelt as well. Justice removed the keys from the ignition and they both exited the vehicle, shutting their doors.

Hand in hand, the pair walked into the apartment building lobby.

It was decorated nicely with modern paintings and sculptures, along with having plenty of seating space due to the cream colored couches and lounge chairs. Soft music was playing on the speaker system as an electric fireplace made crackled noises in the distance.

"Good afternoon, welcome in! What can I help you with today?" An older woman at the front desk inquired, looking up from the computer she was typing on.

"Yes ma'am, my name is Justice Bennett. I scheduled an appointment to tour for one of your two bedroom, two bathroom units." He informed her.

"Oh, very nice to meet you! I'm Emma, we spoke on the phone a couple of days ago. Give me a second and I'll fetch the keys then take you guys up to view the model." She spoke, finishing up whatever she was doing on her computer.

Emma then reached under the desk, opening a cabinet that held different sets of keys. She grabbed the ones that were used to unlock the model, then shut the cabinet back.

"Alrighty, if you guys will kindly follow me to the elevator we can get this tour started." She smiled, coming from behind her desk.

Both Justice and Kitana trailed behind the woman as they headed to the large steel elevator. She pressed the arrow that was pointing upwards, watching it light up.

Seconds later, the doors slid open and all three of them got on. Emma pressed the button for the second floor, and allowed the doors to close.

"And who is this goddess of a woman?" Emma inquired as she looked over at Kitana.

"My girlfriend, my baby." Justice replied as he pulled her closer to him, making Tana smile widely.

"You two compliment each other very well."

"Thank you." They both replied in unison, before looking at each other and chuckling.

"I bet your children are beautiful." She commented, looking at both of their facial features briefly.

Kitana paused, become flustered in the face. "Oh no, we-"

"We don't have no kids together yet. I'm sure they will be beautiful, though." Justice chimed in, placing a kiss on his girlfriend's temple.