XXI.

Chapter Twenty One.

Sunlight from the window caressed Justice's face as the morning arrived. He squinted, placing an arm over his eyes since the brightness was bothersome to him. A slight groan left his lips as he was trying to fully wake himself up.

Looking down, he saw Kitana sleeping peacefully on his bare chest. He admired how beautiful she was, even in her sleep. Justice bent his head down, kissing her forehead. She slightly stirred in her sleep, causing him to softly place kisses on her cheeks and everywhere on her face.

"Wake up, mama." He mumbled. Justice didn't want to be up by himself.

Fluttering her eyes open in slight confusion, Kitana frowned as she looked up at him. A small, close lipped smile then graced her face as she took in his features.

"See, I'd curse you out for waking me up out of my sleep but you're cute so I won't." Kitana told him, earning a laugh from him.

"I ain't wanna just be up alone. Keep me company, please?" He pouted, before kissing her lips.

"Fine." She sighed, nuzzling her face into his chest. He rubbed her lower back up and down as they laid there, listening to each other breathe.

Since they were both naked under the covers and one of her legs was thrown over his lower region, Kitana could feel his morning wood poking her. Visions of last night flashed in her mind, causing her to become turned on all over again.

He won't mind a second time, right? She thought to herself.

She then cleared her throat. "Justice.." Kitana trailed off, causing him to place his eyes on her. Her pointer finger nail traced the ink on his skin, admiring it.

As she remained quiet for a few seconds, he waited patiently.

"Um, I don't wanna sound weird but can we..maybe have sex again?" She asked timidly, avoiding eye contact with him. It was embarrassing for her to ask, but she was horny. After he did his big one last night, she was craving more.

"Why you acting all shy now? Last night was a whole different story." He chuckled, hooking a finger under her chin and forcing her to look at him.

"I know, but I was tipsy." She defended. "Like you said, liquid courage."

"You gone let me eat yo' pussy?" Justice inquired bluntly, earning a head nod from Kitana. He smirked, before swiftly pulling her up by her thighs until she was hovering above his mouth. She gasped as her knees were now positioned on both sides of his head.

"Justi-"

"Sit on my face, Giselle." He demanded, admiring the sight of her wet glistening slit. She slowly lowered herself down, and slightly jumped once she felt his lips on her pussy. He wasted no time feasting on her.

"A-ahhh." She dragged out, moaning as he kissed her pussy while sticking his tongue in between her folds. Justice then sucked on her clit, shaking his head back and forth while humming which caused vibrations.

"Shit, girl. This wet ass pussy." He groaned, removing his mouth away from her core briefly, before going back to pleasuring her.

Justice reached up to grip her waist firmly, and moved her back and forth on his tongue so that she was grinding on it. Her breasts bounced slightly as she did so, urging her to grab them and pinch her nipples.

"Ooh, that feels so good."Kitana whimpered as he slapped her ass roughly.

Justice flicked his tongue back against her clit rapidly, before giving it a few French kisses. As he was eating her pussy, his dick was pulsing and waiting for a release. He gained pleasure from pleasuring others.