XXX.

Chapter Thirty.

Two weeks later.

It had been two weeks since Jace gave Justice the money for the startup of his business. Within that time, Justice had went down to the County Clerk Office and got his DBA-which essentially meant that he registered his business name within the system so that nobody else could claim it. It was a simple process, only taking around ten minutes and there was a small fee of $16.

Aside from that, he was able to order his inventory from a vendor he was working with. Justice received all of the items this morning via DHL delivery.

He was currently at Kitana's home, unboxing everything in her living room. Once he told her about his brand, she became elated and wanted to help in any way possible. Being that she was more tech savvy, she offered to set up a business Instagram account, TikTok, and Shopify for him so that people could place orders.

"Bae, come here." Justice waved her over as he sliced open the yellow and red packages with a box cutter. She left her spot on the couch, putting her IPad down.

Sitting down on the floor next to him, she watched as he began to pull out all of the clothes. Justice took the plastic off, revealing what was behind it.

Holding up one of the hoodies, a smile was now displayed on his face. "Oh yeah, this shit hard."

"This is so nice, baby! I know it's for men but I'd definitely rock it." Tana exclaimed, looking at the charcoal grey material with the 0809 logo etched on the front along with abstract lines. She reached over, running her hand over the soft material.

"Thank you." Justice cheesed, before taking the rest of the items else out of their packaging.

Kitana helped him sort things by category: hoodies, sweatpants, shirts, and shorts. The color range for everything was more so dark and neutral, being that he chose to go with the colors black, grey, white, beige, eggshell, dark green, and navy blue. More colors would be incorporated soon, but for now he was keeping it simple.

Justice wanted to be size inclusive, so the sizing chart ranged from S-2X.

"Okay, let me go get my stuff so we can start taking pictures." Kitana spoke, standing up and heading upstairs. She first grabbed her phone off of her bed, before going into her closet and getting her ring light that had a phone holder attached to it.

She gathered everything, taking it back downstairs. Tana set the ring light up, plugging it in and turning it on. She then placed her phone inside of the holder, tightening the knob so that the device wouldn't fall. She didn't need her screen cracking, again.

Since Justice didn't have 'models', he was about to put the clothes on himself and allow Tana to take his pictures for advertisement purposes. She was also going to model as well, being that the clothes could honestly pass for being unisex.

Justice took off his long sleeved shirt, revealing his tattooed chest and arms. He then removed his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. He grabbed a hoodie, as well as some sweatpants and put them on before standing in front of the blank white wall in the living room.

He squinted for a few seconds, being that the ring light was directly in his face and shining in his eyes uncomfortably.

"Okay, pose a little. Stick your hands in your pockets and hold your head up higher." Kitana instructed, earning a chuckle from the taller male. He did as told, looking directly at the back camera of her phone.

"You look good, baby." She winked, causing him to smirk lightly. She began to take the pictures, capturing his alluring face. Justice was so handsome, he belonged on somebody's magazine cover or men's catalog.