XXV.

Chapter Twenty Five.

Justice laid between a naked Kitana's legs as they kissed slowly and sensually. Soft moans left her mouth as he laid on top of her, letting his hands roam her body. The rain outside still poured, and thunder would rumble in the sky every now and then.

With her hands on his face, Kitana deepened the kiss. If she stuck her tongue any further in his mouth, she'd swallow him.

Pulling away from the kiss, Justice gently flipped his girlfriend on her stomach. "Arch it for me." He said in her ear, before kissing her neck.

Kitana did as told, putting her ass up in the air. Justice's dick was already hard and throbbing. He peeled off his boxers, allowing his thick shaft to spring free. Biting his lip, he teased her wet slit with his leaking tip.

"Please." Tana whimpered, her core already aching and ready to be stretched. Justice then gripped his shaft and slid into her wetness, both of them gasping.

Gripping her hips, he began to stroke in and out of her. "Mmm." Justice groaned, feeling her tightness grip him as he slowly pushed his hips forward and backwards repeatedly.

"You feel so good, baby." Kitana moaned as her mouth was ajar. She reached between her legs and began to toy with her thumping clit.

Justice picked up the pace little by little, increasing his speed. "Shittt." He grunted, before slapping her ass. "Throw that ass back, Tana. Fuck me, baby."

Kitana began to fuck him back, their speeds matching each other's. Loud pants and whimpering filled the room as they indulged in such an intimate act.

Seeing that she was struggling to keep her arch, Justice placed his hand on the dip of her back and deepened it. "Hold it." He said, moaning.

Kitana clapped her ass wildly on his dick, which drove Justice crazy. He stuck his thumb in his mouth, wetting it with his spit before circling it around her asshole. This made Kitana moan even louder.

He then began to push his thumb in her ass as he continued to plunge deep in her guts from the back. "How that feel, mama? You like it?"

Kitana gripped the sheets underneath her and cried out in pure pleasure.

"Answer me." Justice commanded, slapping her ass roughly which caused Tana to yelp.

"Y-yes, I love ittt!" She replied, voice muffled since her head was buried in the pillow. "I-I think I'm gonna cum." Kitana warned, not being able to take it much longer.

Justice's nut was approaching too, but he was going to ensure that she got hers before he got his.

"Cum on yo' dick then, it's all yours baby." He breathed out, before spitting in her asshole and pushing his thumb deeper. He became more aggressive with his strokes and he was now pounding in and out of her.

Kitana rubbed her clit some more, going at a faster pace. That familiar feeling bubbled in her stomach as she let out one last loud screech and climaxed all over Justice's dick. Breathing heavily, Tana tried to catch her breath.

Justice's strokes began to get sloppy as he screwed his face up. Quickly pulling out of her, he groaned as his milky cum shot out of his slit in thick ropes.

The pair then laid next to each other, panting like dogs in heat.

The rain was now slacking up some, and wasn't as loud as it was earlier.

"Justice, my vagina is sore." Tana huffed, looking over at the brown skinned male. A laugh escaped his lips, as he placed a hand on his chest.

"Aw, I'm sorry my baby." He leaned over and kissed her lips a few times. "Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" Justice grinned, earning a head nod from Kitana as she bit down on her lip. She'd be a fool to turn down some head, no matter how sore she was down below.