Chpater 61

Her eyes fell on the piles of clothes lying on bed. She looks so confused as she stares the clothes scattered around the bed.

Having no idea what she wear for a wedding function. The whole family were going to attend Prakash friend son wedding in the evening.

They were currently in Delhi and staying with malthore for a week. Like as said she did go back to navy and returned back home after a month due to health and some personal reasons.

Her snaps at the door where she found Nandini walking in with her hand secured around her stomach.

Nandini : oh my gosh! What have done to this room? I will faint seeing this.

Avni rolls her eyes and stood up moving towards Nandini.

Avni : what are you doing? I thought you were not allowed to leave your bed. Should I complain to Bhai?

Nandini : your Bhai can go to hell. This is all because of him. He can have all the fun while I have to rest at home and eat a lot becoming more fat. Look at my stomach.

Avni chuckles placing a hand on Nandini's stomach.

Avni : you can't disagree. You love this feeling.

Nandini looks up and nodded her head.

Nandini : I absolutely love it. Soon you will be experiencing the same feeling as me. It's truly bliss entering into motherhood.

Her eyes fell on her stomach and removing her hand from Nandini's stomach, she placed it her owns smiling to herself.

She looks up and saw Nandini smiling.

Nandini : when are you planning to tell the family? Especially my brother?

Her eyes gazed up on stomach as she recalled how she found she was pregnant. She was on duty when she felt nauseous every day and night. It was getting very difficult for her to work and from that moment she spoke to her team and got leave in emergency.

She called Prakash and told him about her return. Prakash didn't question her and picked her up next day and brought her room.

Avni then took pregnancy test and wanted to be sure so she went to doctor and got checked.

She was shocked when she found being pregnant. Her happiness had no boundaries, her hand automatically wrapped around her stomach as she felt a soul of hers and Neil's growing inside her stomach.

Her eyes welled up as she caressed her stomach gently.

She hasn't told the family even though, they have noticed changes in her especially the ladies.  She was hoping to surprise Neil with the pregnancy news then family.

She hasn't spoken to Neil after the day when they met before she went to navy as a promised made by each other. She really wanted to see him and give him the good news. She knows he is on mission and hadn't been contacting the family either.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she looks at Nandini who went around the bed finding a saree for her to wear for the function.

Nandini : this would be perfect. I like this one. It will suit you.