Chapter 18

Coming out of the airport, She smiles widely feeling the cold breeze touching her skin. She closed her eyes and embraced the air into her body.

Her eyes flutters opens as she heard her name from behind, she turns her head around and saw her parents walking towards her.

Neela : what are you thinking bacha?

Avni : nothing much maa! It feels so good to be back in Mumbai.

Neela smiles and looks at Ashish who was talking over the phone with driver of khanna.

They wanted to surprise khanna family but Avni being excited spills out to Manik who happened to be with Nandini and Nandini informed her family to make arrangements for malthora in khanna mansion to stay.

Ashish hangs up the phone and looks at his ladies.

Ashish : driver is waiting for us other side, we need to walk there.

The ladies nodding their head and pulling the luggage walks other side where they found driver waiting.

As the driver noticed them, he approached to them and took their luggage putting them in the car boots.

Ashish thanking the driver took the passenger sit while Neela and Avni sat at the back.

Driver loading the luggage gets inside the car and drove the car to khanna mansion.

Avni leans her head against the window and thought about the moments when she came last time to Mumbai, a  small smile appears on her face.

She chucked her thoughts away and hugging herself  looked outside of window.

As they arrived at khanna mansion, they got out out and headed inside.

Neela rang the door bell. As the door opens Neela was engulfs in hug by swetha.

Neela smiles and hugs swetha back. They broke it a minute later.

Neela : oh god! It been long since I have seen you. How are you swetha?

Swetha : indeed! I'm good. How are you? Happy to see you back.

Swetha pulls Avni into hug and pats her head lovingly.

Swetha : how are you beta?

Avni broke the hug and smiles at swetha.

Avni : good auntie. How are you?

Swetha : better since you all here. It feels so empty not having kids around you. Come inside! Bebe us inside.

They all walked inside and saw Bebe sitting in hall with tv on.

Neela and Avni greets Bebe with hug then touching her feet. Ashish also did the same.

Bebe : lovely to see you! How was the journey?

Avni: it's good bebe. How is your Health?

Bebe : I will say it's better as it should be.

Avni chuckles hearing Bebe and looks for Prakash as she didn't see him so she asked swetha.

Avni : where is uncle?

Swetha : he went office, he will be back by evening. Why don't you all fresh up then have something to eat? I will show the rooms.

Swetha showed them the rooms and Avni was last one to go into her room which was next to Neil's room.

She didn't realise her room was next to Neil till swetha mentioned it.

Swetha : feel comfortable here. This is your home too.

Avni nodded and getting her essentials moves to washroom to fresh up.